Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
The final game of the 1995/96 season, against York City, arrived with supporters believing it to be – unnecessarily – the last-ever match on the ground. The result was a mass pitch invasion with the goals wrecked and the game abandoned.

Suddenly there was a great deal of media interest in the situation, and three days later, within an hour of Chartwell’s deadline, the Board announced that it would accept the offer after all.

I think that quite possibly, those people who sparked media interest, saved our club, or atleast, started the saving of our club.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Mr David Frank Bellotti
---------------------------------
Councillor David Bellotti Liberal Democrat

Address: 12 Kipling Avenue, Bath, BA2 4RB. Lyncombe
Telephone(s): 01225 427560
Email: bellotti@cix.co.uk

HE is awake right now 0247 UK time I just called him,answerphone first, then he picked up.

I asked for Mr Belotti, I was very polite, as soon as I said Brighton he hung up,

As my number here in Philippines is pay as you go I will try again tomorrow, it could get addictive. especially at 3am.....(UK time)

good work sir. never forgive and never forget.

with falmer now finally happening, it feels like the right time to look back and maybe hand out some justice to those responsible: belotti, archer and stanley. if belotti is now an elected politician then perhaps we should be highlighting this man's evil history to his current constituents. must be plenty of city, rovers and bath town fans living in bath who would think twice about voting for him if they knew of his crimes.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
If you get the chance, watch these and the many other videos on Youtube. He is scum.

[yt]OiSjvqnHnHc[/yt]

The bare-faced lying scummer looked so shifty as he lied and tried to pass responsibility on to his lawyer (whose name he couldn't remember).

But who is that lawyer - was he knowingly involved in the scam, himself? He must have a few secrets to tell...

Lord B? Paul Samrah?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Hello gentleman.

I work for Bath and North East Somerset Council... Im a Bristol City fan, but im interested in this gentleman David Bellotti... he is our councils chief executive and I have just discovered that he was once a big player at Brighton and Hove Albion, making some very controversial decisions and becoming reviled by your fans.

Could anybody give some brief insight of what he actually did to your club? Slightly worrying that we've got such a shady figure in charge of our council.....

Good luck for this season and for your move into Falmer. Cheers.

He is also the bastard that challenged for the seat as an MP after Ian Gow (Eastbourne's MP) was blown up in a car bomb on his driveway by the IRA! It should never have been contested, and he was thrown out at the next election. I have seen him in the chip shop near my parents home a few times - he was very close to getting a slap the loathsome little man!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well, I dont exactly hate Bellotti. I believe he was the man set up to be the nice face of the Archer /Stanley group who were the ones who saw the potential of selling the ground to repay Stanley's loans as he wanted away to Chelsea, repay the debts to the Inland Revenue etc and then provide Archer with a very nice pot that when the ground was sold on, he would profit from to add to his millions in the bank.

Stanley was the real villain in all of this. Anyone else remember the time the git appeared at the Concorde and bull shitted us all!

Bellotti was just a weasely snivvelling little politician who was so out of his depth it was embarrasing.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Mr David Frank Bellotti

HE is awake right now 0247 UK time I just called him,answerphone first, then he picked up.

I asked for Mr Belotti, I was very polite, as soon as I said Brighton he hung up,

As my number here in Philippines is pay as you go I will try again tomorrow, it could get addictive. especially at 3am.....(UK time)

good one Manilaseagull ...say hello to the little weasel from me won't you.

in fact I'v just realised I can ring him myself if he is still on that number

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
He is also the bastard that challenged for the seat as an MP after Ian Gow (Eastbourne's MP) was blown up in a car bomb on his driveway by the IRA! It should never have been contested, and he was thrown out at the next election. I have seen him in the chip shop near my parents home a few times - he was very close to getting a slap the loathsome little man!

Of course it should have been contested! Especially as the Tory candidate was almost as loathsome as Bellotti. Ian Gow had a huge personal vote in Eastbourne and not all of his support came from natural Tory voters. Believe me he'd have been the first to say there should be a by-election.

Anyway ... back to the real fun ...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Classic piece of blue touchpaper-lighting there by the visiting Brizzle bloke... :lolol:

BTW should Mr Bellotti or his solicitors be reading this, I am quite happy to go on record and say 'David Bellotti is a graceless, charm-free, shit-for-brains, triple-faced f***ing cunt.

:thumbsup:

In complete agreement.:thumbsup:

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Mr David Frank Bellotti

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Mr David Frank Bellotti

You've just gone up in my estimations Mr Manila. Top work.

Oh and Belotti is an **nt of the first order. Along with the other two. :rant::rant::rant:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Well, I dont exactly hate Bellotti. I believe he was the man set up to be the nice face of the Archer /Stanley group who were the ones who saw the potential of selling the ground to repay Stanley's loans as he wanted away to Chelsea, repay the debts to the Inland Revenue etc and then provide Archer with a very nice pot that when the ground was sold on, he would profit from to add to his millions in the bank.

Stanley was the real villain in all of this. Anyone else remember the time the git appeared at the Concorde and bull shitted us all!

Bellotti was just a weasely snivvelling little politician who was so out of his depth it was embarrasing.

I think that's pretty spot on.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Mr David Frank Bellotti

Fcking Quality Actions Taken There!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.

Spot on.
I suspected, at the time, that some Brighton fans were shielding Stanley who was the club's owner.

As for Bellotti, if there was any decency in the Liberal Democrat Party he would have been booted out for his involvement in the asset strip.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Sorry to raise this again, but it realy is incredible what happened to our football club. Proud of the way the Albion fans fought back though. The press love their stereo type
of Pompey being passionate fans. Well, we are waiting Pompey - you have a hard act to follow.Ian hart, Attilla, Paul S, Roz and all the other generals as well as all the other foot soldiers, please take a bow, and Mr Knight - I salute you. Can we have a mural at Falmer to "The war years".

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Sorry to raise this again, but it realy is incredible what happened to our football club. Proud of the way the Albion fans fought back though. The press love their stereo type
of Pompey being passionate fans. Well, we are waiting Pompey - you have a hard act to follow.Ian hart, Attilla, Paul S, Roz and all the other generals as well as all the other foot soldiers, please take a bow, and Mr Knight - I salute you. Can we have a mural at Falmer to "The war years".

Great post. I know that Pompey's game was called off on Saturday, but their previously arranged demonstration ended up a farce with only less than 150 attending. We took more than that to Archer's house several hundred miles away!
Pompey........Top south coast supporters my arse!:sheep::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
wey hey!!!
number still works.....rung up a minute ago and asked to speak to robbie fowler!!!!
phone then put down on me......oh well.
theres always tommorow.:lolol:

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
He did manage to secure the use of Gillingham after selling the Goldstone, the fact that he was (allegedly) an unpaid financial adviser of Gillingham as well is pure concidence

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
wey hey!!!
number still works.....rung up a minute ago and asked to speak to robbie fowler!!!!
phone then put down on me......oh well.
theres always tommorow.:lolol:

0312 UK time

I just tried to order a peperoni pizza for my lunch..

Twat hung up..

BAD NEWS is he is still alive as he answered the phone..

He must be a bit stupid to keep answering at 3am? after all he has an answerphone..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here