Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
I'm still not 100% sure if he was knowingly helping the destruction of the club or whether he was just a patsy. If he genuinely did think Archer and co had a plan for the future though he has to rank as the single most stupid individual that has ever lived. His arrogance was what most used to wind me up though. I think he got off on being the pantomime villain. Turning up to games and getting the reaction he used to get. Why would you put yourself through it unless you were otherwise such an insignificant little non-entity all your life that having thousands of people scream the most foul mouthed abuse imaginable at you was preferable to being ignored?

I'm sure I won't be alone in enjoying a good bottle of champagne the day I hear of his death.

Perfectly qualified then as a Local Council Executive!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Hello gentleman.

I work for Bath and North East Somerset Council... Im a Bristol City fan, but im interested in this gentleman David Bellotti... he is our councils chief executive and I have just discovered that he was once a big player at Brighton and Hove Albion, making some very controversial decisions and becoming reviled by your fans.

Could anybody give some brief insight of what he actually did to your club? Slightly worrying that we've got such a shady figure in charge of our council.....

Good luck for this season and for your move into Falmer. Cheers.

What dealings do you have with him, when you see him why not ask him about his role in the sale of the Goldstone ground and the millions made in profit made by the quick resale to the Kingfisher group.

He always stated he was a Brighton fan, ask him how many games he goes to these days. I would love to know his response and hear his politicians answer.

You are very welcome to him.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm a bit confused as to what he actually does for your Council Mr Southcoastred? The webpage shows him as just a Councilor, the pictures posted show him with a Mayoral Chain and you describe him as CEO. The website lists someone other than David Bellotti as CEO.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'm a bit confused as to what he actually does for your Council Mr Southcoastred? The webpage shows him as just a Councilor, the pictures posted show him with a Mayoral Chain and you describe him as CEO. The website lists someone other than David Bellotti as CEO.

Cock Eating Officer

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If he's a Councillor, he's up for reelection in 2011.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Shortly before Brighton's chief executive was persuaded to leave the directors' box for his own safety after 65 minutes of Saturday's match, one fan offered a hint of what may lie ahead. "If you think this is bad, Bellotti," he yelled, "just you wait.''

That was me, that was! :clap2::clap2:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Classic piece of blue touchpaper-lighting there by the visiting Brizzle bloke... :lolol:

BTW should Mr Bellotti or his solicitors be reading this, I am quite happy to go on record and say 'David Bellotti is a graceless, charm-free, shit-for-brains, triple-faced f***ing cunt.

:thumbsup:

Note the date - exactly one year before the last game

Bellotti advised to avoid Goldstone

Friday, 26 April 1996
Share Close
David Bellotti, the chief executive of Brighton, has been advised by police not to attend what may possibly be his club's last-ever match at the Goldstone Ground tomorrow.

Extra police will be on duty for the Second Division game against York City following trouble after last Saturday's 1-0 win over Carlisle. Around 600 fans invaded the pitch calling for Bellotti's resignation, and some supporters tore up seats in the directors' box as attempts were made to storm the boardroom.

Supporters have become increasingly frustrated as the issue of where Brighton will play next season is yet to be resolved. They have until Tuesday to agree a pounds 480,000 rental deal with the ground's developers, Chartwell, which would let them to stay on for a final season. They must inform the Football League of their plans within 28 days or face expulsion

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
1357380_9e6b2c09.jpg

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports