Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
their collective attempt to murder our club

Remember, their aim had nothing to do with the club, it was all to do with filling up bank balances, they had absolutely no interest in the wellbeing of our club, murdered or not.

So I assume he has absolutely no interest in his constituents, and that there must be an ulterior motive whereby he will make money/get what he wants, and the locals will be left bereft of something.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Hello gentleman.

I work for Bath and North East Somerset Council... Im a Bristol City fan, but im interested in this gentleman David Bellotti... he is our councils chief executive and I have just discovered that he was once a big player at Brighton and Hove Albion, making some very controversial decisions and becoming reviled by your fans.

Could anybody give some brief insight of what he actually did to your club? Slightly worrying that we've got such a shady figure in charge of our council.....

Good luck for this season and for your move into Falmer. Cheers.

If you work in the same roof as him can you please hire some bloke to paint his room blue and white stripes with the phrase "You're a prick" carved on his desk. Make sure you take a picture and awe at the paintsmen craftsmanship :thumbsup:

We hate him and I hope he does not touch Falmer with a 100 foot pole. Should be exiled the prick.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Didn't they change the Club's charter saying no-one could profit from the sale of the ground?

They altered the clubs Articles of Association to remove a clause which stated that should the club / ground ever be sold, then any profit was to be distributed amongst local charity organisations.

Fortunately Paul Samrah picked up on this, went public, and started asking some awkward questions. Belotti and the board then backtracked and claimed the removal of that clause had been an "oversight".

It didn't make a jot of difference in the long term, being as the Albion still got stiffed. But it was a clear indication for everyone as to the kind of people we had running the club, and left nobody in any doubt as to their true intentions.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Hateful man. Had some balls though, turning up time and time again at the Goldstone to face the abuse. Last time we saw him there was the Darlington game when we fell adrift at the bottom of the league, and we drove him from his seat after 30-odd seconds. God it was bad at the time, but I get rather starry-eyed nostalgic about it now. Walk-outs; pitch invasions; fans united; 4-4; Storer, Reinelt - 'the good old days' :ohmy:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[yt]da_n4FtCcrg[/yt]

:clap::clap::clap:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The idea of the spineless, weasel-faced-arse being smuggled out of the Goldstone in a laundry basket to avoid angry fans still amuses me to this day :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Someone on here said he is in Albion's top 10 hated list? Top one. No doubt about it. I hate Palace because.... well you just do don't you? In my more reflective moments though I have to admit that had I been born in Thornton Heath/Norwood etc I would more than likely support them.

Bellotti though. Where to start? I hate Maradona for what he did in the 86 WC 1/10th of 1% as much as I despise that weasel faced little turd for what he tried to do to my club.

14 years on I can feel the anger coming back. If there really is a hell I hope Satan's little wizards spend eternity doing to Bellotti what Robbie Fowler did to Mrs B all those years ago in the Grand Hotel. Allegedly.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think it's his face, isn't it?

A face that, no matter how much of a law abiding citizen you are, you just have a desire to slap.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Don't forget Greg Stanley.

I hope all three of the bastards live long enough to see us move into Falmer and realise that their collective attempt to murder our club failed more miserably than they could ever have imagined.

I don't think their idea was to murder the club. Their sole intent was £££ and didn't give two shits what happened to the club in the future, success or failure. They won't care a jot that we're finally moving to Falmer.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
I'm still not 100% sure if he was knowingly helping the destruction of the club or whether he was just a patsy. If he genuinely did think Archer and co had a plan for the future though he has to rank as the single most stupid individual that has ever lived. His arrogance was what most used to wind me up though. I think he got off on being the pantomime villain. Turning up to games and getting the reaction he used to get. Why would you put yourself through it unless you were otherwise such an insignificant little non-entity all your life that having thousands of people scream the most foul mouthed abuse imaginable at you was preferable to being ignored?

I'm sure I won't be alone in enjoying a good bottle of champagne the day I hear of his death.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is my memory fading or did he once tell the fans to "stop whining" in relation to what he and Archer did to the club?

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Notts County at home. The game where we won 1-0 with a late goal by McDougald and Brady had to go on the pitch at half time to persuade some lads to get off. I was so angry when I read that I thought I'd explode.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On a totally unrelated noted, could anyone tell me how much it costs to make a call from a phonebox these days?

40p , make sure you wear a hoodie so you wont be identified from cctv and wear gloves so there are no fingerprints on the phone. :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On a totally unrelated noted, could anyone tell me how much it costs to make a call from a phonebox these days?

:wrong: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here