Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm not fussed now if he comes here or not. If the agent is going to turn them into blood sucking mercenaries, then go to Portugal. I think we've got more than enough talent within our ranks to get 50 ish points and mid table obscurity. In a couple of years, young, up and coming starlets will realise we are a team worth using as a stepping stone before they head to afc yorkshire

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Just offer the €25m ... **** off the add ons and put the pressure on Benfica.

Time to go all in

Not sure how the game works exactly! but rewarding the agent most may hold the persuasion key?

He looks a real talent and if it was 25 million, would be a snip if he fires them in here. If we lost him for a few million we may regret that later?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Not sure how the game works exactly! but rewarding the agent most may hold the persuasion key?

He looks a real talent and if it was 25 million, would be a snip if he fires them in here. If we lost him for a few million could regret that later?

All the noise that is coming out of this transfer about Benfica is agent driven.

Almeria are just after the best deal.... if Benfica are now starting to have to offer players to get the bid up then now is the time to take the advantage.

Your spot on about be silly to lose him for a couple of million.... so it’s time to crank it up and show our hand.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm not fussed now if he comes here or not. If the agent is going to turn them into blood sucking mercenaries, then go to Portugal. I think we've got more than enough talent within our ranks to get 50 ish points and mid table obscurity. In a couple of years, young, up and coming starlets will realise we are a team worth using as a stepping stone before they head to afc yorkshire

Probably two words in that post that are superfluous! 'If' and 'turn' in the second sentence.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Not a chance we're 50 points yet imho and everything hinges on Maupay staying fit or not having a lean spell, Muzza is in last chance saloon with his legs fading.

Would be incredibly short sighted to try and play russian roulette again with limited strike options. Many good teams have gone down just through lack of goal scorers. We definitely need another decent striker capable of first team.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
All the noise that is coming out of this transfer about Benfica is agent driven.

Almeria are just after the best deal.... if Benfica are now starting to have to offer players to get the bid up then now is the time to take the advantage.

Your spot on about be silly to lose him for a couple of million.... so it’s time to crank it up and show our hand.

Do we have a number for Tony so we can give him a heads up?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not a chance we're 50 points yet imho and everything hinges on Maupay staying fit or not having a lean spell, Muzza is in last chance saloon with his legs fading.

Would be incredibly short sighted to try and play russian roulette again with limited strike options. Many good teams have gone down just through lack of goal scorers. We definitely need another decent striker capable of first team.

Absolutely this. I did start to reply but couldn't be bothered and deleted it. No chance in hell we would get 50pts without adding another forward

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Despite our obvious strength defensively progress will not be made until we score nearer 50 goals. Options we have now won't get to that mark and if we scored less than 30 we could be in trouble. Too many draws in games we could and should have won.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Despite our obvious strength defensively progress will not be made until we score nearer 50 goals. Options we have now won't get to that mark and if we scored less than 30 we could be in trouble. Too many draws in games we could and should have won.

Leeds fans predicting they’ll get 50-55.......forever in their shadow eh [emoji23][emoji23]

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Absolutely this. I did start to reply but couldn't be bothered and deleted it. No chance in hell we would get 50pts without adding another forward

Nunez, Eduoard, or Watkins, a new left back, & either izquierdo back playing or a new winger before we can consider 50+ points

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

This x100

I do believe we need a couple of strikers. Never replaced Andone. And Murray is more behind the scenes now.

Imagine if Maupay was injured for 4 months. We’d be in trouble.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

We're currently a 38 point time with a goal difference of 0 (zero)

Still a point and clean sheet v City, Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea will look nice.
With the added bonus of only ever having to watch the last 7 minutes of MotD. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here