Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dailey mirror today Ashley barns to Bristol city

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The 'e' from Barnes has taken a sneaky trip into daily, I hate it when vowels do that.

Sounds like a case of irritable vowel syndrome.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
£27.83 and a packet of Cheese and Onion crisps.

HAH! got to laugh a lot, wild speculation about Barnes departure flushes out his psychopathetic cybernaut!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Pathetic isn't it?

Personally, I don't think Mr Burns really has a much right to a comment because seeing as his pathological personal and professional hatred of the man has been laid bare time and time and time again, he is in no position to make a neutral, unbiased, sensible comment on this matter.
As I've said time and time again, I dont hate him, dont dislike him, dont know him. I just think he's a poor player, who struck gold playing in a team that dominated their league. And judging by the average player ratings on here last season, I wasn't the only one. Judging by the fact Poyet choose a loanee over him (who most on here dont rate)... I wasn't the only one!! Juding by the fact Poyet played a striker that wouldn't commit and has since left, I'm not the only one. Poyet went with Murray and Wood, dispite knowing they wouldn't be here next season, as well as trying to sign Hoskins in March, says it all really.

I also hopes he proves me wrong and I have to eat humble pie, but I doubt it.

BUt it won't matter anyway. Because he'll be so far down the pecking order next season if Gus signs what he wants, give it a few months into the season it'll be, Ashley Who?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Do you have a VENDETTA against Barnes? Do you have selective memory? BTW I wouldn't swap Barnes for Wood... I know Wood is still young, but on the evidence of what I have seen, he is utter, utter gash...
No. No, i can remember the 30 or so sitters he squandered, as well as the 20 goals. Neither would swap them. I wouldn't want either of them in a championship side

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I don't think you can necessarily base the worth of a player entirely on current performances when he is still quite young. You have to decide on his potential and I think Gus believes that Barnes can become a quality player and has nursed him through the last campaign. I have days when I think Barnes is brilliant and then he misses a easy chance and I start to lose faith....he is still young and it's probably too early to be sure which way it will go with him but I think he shows enough about him to have him around to see if he can develop into something.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Good use of "The Large One"s thread there. Stick around long enough, you might come up with something of your own :tosser:

Don't jump to conclusion psychopathetic, working my way through the thread and came across your psychotic offering so responded, only saw the large one's response afterwards but we're both extremely close to the mark.

btw like your emoticon, remembering your obsessively-detailed-to-the-point-of-being-unhinged rationalisations on previous Barnes related threads, you could star at that for England

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
As I've said time and time again, I dont hate him, dont dislike him, dont know him. I just think he's a poor player, who struck gold playing in a team that dominated their league. And judging by the average player ratings on here last season, I wasn't the only one. Judging by the fact Poyet choose a loanee over him (who most on here dont rate)... I wasn't the only one!! Juding by the fact Poyet played a striker that wouldn't commit and has since left, I'm not the only one. Poyet went with Murray and Wood, dispite knowing they wouldn't be here next season, as well as trying to sign Hoskins in March, says it all really.

I also hopes he proves me wrong and I have to eat humble pie, but I doubt it.

BUt it won't matter anyway. Because he'll be so far down the pecking order next season if Gus signs what he wants, give it a few months into the season it'll be, Ashley Who?

You didn't reserve this level of vindictiveness for any other player who sometimes started on the bench.

Your thin, tired and meaningless claims of lack of hatred aren't fooling anyone.

Last edited:

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Certainly.

Your first sentence is an interrogative statement, and therefore needs a question mark at the end. 'Nazis' requires a captial N (being the truncated form of a proper noun), and as the word is a plural, it requires no apostrophe.

:)

and another one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here