Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dailey mirror today Ashley barns to Bristol city

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I think there is close to zero chance that Barnes will leave personally. I can't believe anyone would offer sufficient money for it to even come under consideration. I'd not want to lose him, he has a bit of fire about him and is appreciative of the chance he has been given. Unlike that other bloke.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Well, BHAexpress was implying we will lose all our good players when there is little evidence to suggest this. But i'm not naive to think that there won't be clubs sniffing about and with the right amount of £ they will go. But until then it's speculation.

Anyway back to Barnes, i get the feeling many of you don't rate him? No great lose if he went?

Don't judge the feelings of the majority of Brighton fans by the unique postings of Mr Burns!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Of course he expects bids, we have some fantastic players. If the right offer comes in then they will go but we will have money to spend on replacements. Clyne and Ambrose alone will get us £4 million in total if they go. It's the same for you guys and about 20 other clubs in this division, if a bigger fish comes in with enough money then players will obviously go.

Will there be money for replacements though ? The £4M or £5M the club might get from selling a handful of the best players could well be used by the Board to keep the club afloat for another season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think there is close to zero chance that Barnes will leave personally. I can't believe anyone would offer sufficient money for it to even come under consideration. I'd not want to lose him, he has a bit of fire about him and is appreciative of the chance he has been given. Unlike that other bloke.

Barnesy is a lot younger than Judas , 2nd top scorer 20 goals last season , if he stuck away those dead easy chances he could have finished on at least 35.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here