Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Wow, what an interesting bit of history to discover....you know you're going to have to restore a matching model of one of his bikes now!

You read my mind!

As soon as I saw those pics I hit the vintage cycling forums begging for someone to sell/give me a frame of that era so I could restore it just like his. Will be hard work though. We're talking 100 year old bikes!

Might need to sell a kidney to finance it though :eek:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
£2 riding on todays stage. 50p e/w on Petit and Roux.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I will upload some now, I have only got pictures with my ksyriums on it as I was doing a lot of descending and didn't want to burn out the carbon(the downside of carbon rims)

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
canyon.JPG

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
No mention of our World Champion's first (and likely only) win in the rainbow jersey? Chapeau Philippe. It's nice to see it getting the respect (and podium time) it deserves.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
No mention of our World Champion's first (and likely only) win in the rainbow jersey? Chapeau Philippe. It's nice to see it getting the respect (and podium time) it deserves.

Well I would mention it but no one else seems too interested. He could well get another win tomorrow, but I've probably put the mockers on him now. I have put most of my eggs in the breakaway basket for tomorrow mind, so there's hope for him yet to take it from a selective sprint. Superb sprint today considering from how far back he went. Shame Matthews punctured though or else it would have been a really good finale.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was too busy laughing at #notbradleywiggins dig at Edvard Bossan Harmless on twitter.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]375886080358100992[/tweet]

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Don't fancy this descent much, looks pretty hairy. Or Scarponi is making it look that way.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]375916937173168128[/tweet]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
When none of us got around to putting Txurruka in our team for today then you know interest in the fantasy game must have died on it's arse. Oh well, fun while it lasted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here