Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Good that he got across. Really hope it's not serious and the rest day will give him some sort of a chance. Poor bloke seems to have been cursed since pulling on the leaders jersey.

I can't see it to be honest. Looked really bad to me, if it is an ankle break or strain he just won't be able to put the power down.

I think Cav would have made it myself. He was ready to spring out once Demare made his kick but Ferrari put paid to that. Goss winning is good for me, although I think Sam has Farrar and Goss so he will be flying now.[/QUOTE]

No Goss in my team, so you're in luck!

Terrible from ferrari but a brilliant piece of skill from the farnese vini rider (? Guardini) who bunny hopped cav at 50+ km/h!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I managed to get Demare, Rasmussen, Nizzolo & Hunter all in the top 20, and will pick up points for Impey, but I'll be slipping down the league today that's for sure. Well played Sam & Pantani.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Phinney finished. Since he was last man home, is that a bonus 10!?
If that were the case, I wouldn't even have to entry a Giro team, and still be top, overall.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
@ MarkCavendish Apparently Roberto Ferrari has said to journalists, when asked about the incident, that he can't see what happens behind him & doesn't care

Pretty damning from Ferrari (if true). If that is his genuine attitude he didn't deserve to be in the peleton. Send him home to work in a pizzeria.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh, The Flying Scotsman, is on BBC2, late tonight.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
@ MarkCavendish Apparently Roberto Ferrari has said to journalists, when asked about the incident, that he can't see what happens behind him & doesn't care

Pretty damning from Ferrari (if true). If that is his genuine attitude he didn't deserve to be in the peleton. Send him home to work in a pizzeria.

Sounds like a complete twat.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yay I'm currently 'top poster' for the day.
It's amazing how much time you can waste talking cycling here and shoe horning Drogba into every other thread.

I can now watch Boogie Nights.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
@ MarkCavendish Apparently Roberto Ferrari has said to journalists, when asked about the incident, that he can't see what happens behind him & doesn't care.
You would have thought he'd show a little contrition, with his whole participation at stake.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I entered this, then totally forgot to check on it. When I logged in tonight, well it was like bloody Portsmouth, my team had sunk down the league and I actually had no one in my team at all. Fortunately I was able to take my team out of administration and then spend millions on a new team - so what could possibly go wrong now ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here