Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Aaah! I took out Thomas instead of Gerrans!

Oh well, solid start to the season. Well done Pantani a comprehensive winner. Was seriously tight lower down, only 23 points separating 4th to 9th - its shaping up to be a tight season.

I've put our list of players in the chat box below the league table.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I decided EVERYONE would have Griepel so I went for Farrari. :shrug:

We all knew who was going to win, I think I need to have a strategy meeting, with myself.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Quite pleased with 4th. I might try using transfers next time too. 13th OVERALL in the 'Purist' league though! :smile:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
7th. 9 points off 4th. I'm happy with that, particularly as I had to come back from some silly tinkering after stage 2.

This looks like it's going to be fun.

Looking at the schedule of races to come - those marked as 'Premium' - can we not take part in them?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
7th. 9 points off 4th. I'm happy with that, particularly as I had to come back from some silly tinkering after stage 2.

This looks like it's going to be fun.

Looking at the schedule of races to come - those marked as 'Premium' - can we not take part in them?
No

It's good to see SB sliding down the ranks to eventually end up in his rightful place (one ahead of me). Order is restored from last year. :lol:

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Opened up myself a bit of a gap, pleased with how I went after S2 + S3. Watch out! :thumbsup:

Well done, Pantani, 2nd overall in the SE, first if you take away Premium members. :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No

It's good to see SB sliding down the ranks to eventually end up in his rightful place (one ahead of me). Order is restored from last year. :lol:
It's the nearest you'll be to me, all season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yay me.

I only just noticed I got the 'finished last' 10 points, from Cantwell.

That's one season ambition ticked off early.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That'll be you lost to bouts of swearing for ages then. Good luck :lol:

Pantani & Indurains Lungs both gave me excellent advice - probably pay to change the cables and outers before tinkering with the gears.

I'l get it looked at locally for £22 + VAT. I reckon some new parts might be inevitable, so better to cut out the 'DIY' middle man on this occasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here