Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Everyone else still climbing? :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
First and second.

No idea about anyone else, as we haven't seen it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I got nobody else in the top 10, but I must have got some 'little' points, to boost the big 1-2.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Right that's me back off to bed.

At least this way I'll get a bit of a lay in.
The downside of being a postie, is the internal body cloak waking you up early.

I'd just be stirring now and would be wide awake by 6, fingers crossed I'll get a bit extra and have a 'normal' day.

Oh and Aussie bird reporter, is cute.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Official top 10 Jayco Stage 5: Simon Gerrans (AUS) - OGE,Tom-Jelte Slagter (NED) - BLA, Javier Moreno (ESP) - MOV, Ion Izagirre (ESP) - EUS, Tiago Pinto Machado (POR) - RLT, Wilco Kelderman (NED) - BLA, Gorka Izagirre (ESP) - EUS, Rafael Valls Ferri (ESP) - VCD, Daniele Pietropolli (ITA) - LAM, Ben Hermans (BEL) - RLT. (selected): 17th:Geraint Thomas (GBR) - SKY @ 28 secs. 19th: George Bennett (NZL) - RLT @ 32 secs. 21st: Adam Hansen (AUS) - LTB @ 38secs. 103rd: Andy Schleck (LUX) - RLT @ 12.49

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Night SB.

She's no VP though. ;)
That she ain't but did seem to be a little chunkier, which is no bad thing!

I meant to say, earlier, those new tennis stats on the Lance thread, are truly shocking.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
My predicted slide wasn't as bad as I expected. Hopefully my continued faith in sprinters will pay off on the street circuit.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Good result for me last night, climbing up the ranks slowly, a bit of a gap opening between SB and Thy Bucket though.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
First and second.

No idea about anyone else, as we haven't seen it.

That Sky Sports 4 is possibly the shitiest race coverage I've EVER seen!

I had to find a startlist to find out all the 7 riders in the break as they never told us them all and then when the stage finished they didn't even show a Top Ten! Probably the shit Tour Down Under Tourist Board coverage more than sky sports, but whoever's responsible, it was useless!

And whilst I'm having a rant...yeah, thanks again PG. Will I ever learn :facepalm: Oh and well done Simon " I've got a bug/breathing problem this week" Gerrans, thanks for that. Atleast I had the sense to swap Lloyd out and so keep a half decent sprint team for tomorrow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Eros Cappaci (sp) and Senor Blokez.
Come on.

I want some love for the Movistar rider who's name I didn't know, Senor Blokez.

It was 4 o'clock in the morning!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Back to first. 205 points in one stage, without picking the winner, could not have gone much better really. Just hope I can hang on for the final stage, as I am climber loaded now.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
That Sky Sports 4 is possibly the shitiest race coverage I've EVER seen!

I had to find a startlist to find out all the 7 riders in the break as they never told us them all and then when the stage finished they didn't even show a Top Ten! Probably the shit Tour Down Under Tourist Board coverage more than sky sports, but whoever's responsible, it was useless!

And whilst I'm having a rant...yeah, thanks again PG. Will I ever learn :facepalm: Oh and well done Simon " I've got a bug/breathing problem this week" Gerrans, thanks for that. Atleast I had the sense to swap Lloyd out and so keep a half decent sprint team for tomorrow.

You are right that coverage was shocking. Gerrans surprised me too, and I have to say his interview where he mentioned "the young Blanco rider" was a bit disrespectful. Slagter has been the sensation of this race you surely know his name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here