Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Netball, rugby, football and tennis are the main sports here. Cycling comes below extreme Frisbee in the TV listings. :lolol:

Yeah, but Extreme Frisbee is brilliant!

Netball? Wow.

And football? Are you getting a footie fix? How big a star is Chris Wood over there? I wasn't aware that there was any interest in the beautiful game, to be honest.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The interest is mostly from the Brits. Kiwis aren't that bothered by it.

Ah, ok. A bit like the States. That figures.

Is the interest just for English football, or is there a league that people go and watch in any sort of numbers over there?

Sorry, I know this isn't about cycling, but you've got me intrigued.

And are you going skiing in July? (Head explodes).

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
That won't be available as a stream though will it? No Sky for me, strictly Freesat & Eurosport Player.

Found one easy enough this morning, just google it, should be fine. It is gonna be a grand day for sport tomorrow.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Found one easy enough this morning, just google it, should be fine. It is gonna be a grand day for sport tomorrow.

Nice one, thanks. Just had a little look for streams now as a test for my 'puter and as you say, easy enough to find working ones. Two & half hour programme too I see so that's me sorted as well then.

Our only problem now is who's going to tell SB if he's already gone to bed. He'll be on his Jack here at 3am and if he hasn't clocked it there could be spoliers all over the place if the rest of us come on here at a sensible hour :rolleyes:

I'm still stuck on one transfer tonight. Have 3 options to consider, two are gambles one is play it safe. Tight at the top of our fantasy GC so tonight could be crucial fantasy wise too.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Red sauce, brown sauce or no sauce at all?

No time for Danny Baker when the TDU is on the box.

But for me, English Mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomato and maybe a bit of Reggae Reggae Jerk sauce.

Danny Baker's options are just a bit too Deptford for my tastes.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Red sauce, brown sauce or no sauce at all?

I shall be having red sauce with mustard, unless I decide to have an egg in there as well, in which case it will be red sauce only.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:wink:

Pot kettle black :p
Wot you trying to say!

Nice one, thanks. Just had a little look for streams now as a test for my 'puter and as you say, easy enough to find working ones. Two & half hour programme too I see so that's me sorted as well then.

Our only problem now is who's going to tell SB if he's already gone to bed. He'll be on his Jack here at 3am and if he hasn't clocked it there could be spoliers all over the place if the rest of us come on here at a sensible hour :rolleyes:

I'm still stuck on one transfer tonight. Have 3 options to consider, two are gambles one is play it safe. Tight at the top of our fantasy GC so tonight could be crucial fantasy wise too.
Morning Woodchip :wave:

Could, could, you buggers, ***SPOILER CITY ARIZONA***
Oh Thomas de Ghent's in the break, as is Polish no vowels, so hopefully points there.

Been watching for 2 minutes and PL has already mentioned Lance :facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Kiss goodbye to KoM's points with 200m to go.
Polish no vowels, looked like me, attacking on a climb!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
60+ mph, 23mm tyres, bloody hot day.

What's the worse that could happen.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm on sports-livez

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I looked at Polish no vowels and Eros C as transfers in.
Naturally Eros is the man, but after my nil points I'm bizarrely reassured I got close.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Eros Cappaci (sp) and Senor Blokez.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is lining up nicely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here