Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh yes [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] has just reminded me.

Elsewhere, I answered 'yes that is Vicky P' to a question about my avatar.
To which the upstart replied:-

Keep your grubby mitts off her.

She's mine, I spotted her first! :drool:

Should Mr Camel happen to pop over, feel free to put him straight about the NSC/Vicky P pecking order, and how things work around here.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It doesn't have to be particularly cold before I put one on. I've got three of the beauties. I have to wear them under a helmet though, otherwise my wife laughs at me.

Your wife laughs at you for many reasons. It might not be the hat.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Oh yes [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] has just reminded me.

Elsewhere, I answered 'yes that is Vicky P' to a question about my avatar.
To which the upstart replied:-

Should Mr Camel happen to pop over, feel free to put him straight about the NSC/Vicky P pecking order, and how things work around here.

Ha!

This thread is less than a year old.

My unhealthy obsession with the blessed Victoria dates back to way before the Beijing Olympics.

So as I said earlier.

Mitts off :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ha!

My unhealthy obsession with the blessed Victoria dates back to way before the Beijing Olympics.

So as I said earlier.

Don't make me plumb the depths of 11,816 sad posts, just to prove you wrong.
We all moved into our home, built by [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION], at the start of the year, but we've been about since the dawn of time.

If you don't believe me, I'm sure there will be plenty of witnesses for the prosecution.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I'm with SB on this. We got this lovely home that Pantani built for us, but before hand we were roaming the wilderness with SB drooling over VP at every possible chance.

I'd still slip Rachel Atherton one though. :)

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
We all moved into our home, built by [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION], at the start of the year, but we've been about since the dawn of time.

If you don't believe me, I'm sure there will be plenty of witnesses for the prosecution.

Ok, I'll concede if (and only if) you give me a replacement to lust over now she's retired.

Laura Trott and Jess Varnish are cute enough, but they lack that certain something Victoria has got..

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Maybe 2007 or beyond....http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?109378-Hot-ladies-you-don-t-think-anybody-else-has-here-of&p=2098891&viewfull=1#post2098891

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ha!

So as I said earlier.

Within 12 minutes, you are given a full year before Beijing.

Once again is there nothing the geeks can't do.

Cheers BS.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ok, I'll concede if (and only if) you give me a replacement to lust over now she's retired.

Laura Trott and Jess Varnish are cute enough, but they lack that certain something Victoria has got..
Oh and you can't have Lizzie Armitstead either, not for a newbie.

Although she is Olympic specific, ie soaking wet and muddy!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Binfests aren't allowed here. If you want to get your padded liners in a twist then there is the rest of The Big Board for that.
Stand down big boy :lol:

I did invite this here, and I think it's a long way from binfestary.
I will keep our unblemished record in mind, should facts prove to not be enough, for Mr Camel.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The Sun made me aware of Victoria Pendleton in full cycling gear before the Beijing Olympics too and considering I would have been 20 at the time, I would comfortably have been the youngest of the admirers vying for her attention on here and therefore, by my rather deliberately stunted logic, I would be the preference of the lady herself.

Work that one out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here