Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Current Job

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Work in welfare.

empire, you should post the details of your establishment on here to be sure of some regular patronage from NSC regulars, mind you it might not be your intention to front an NSC hang out. Good luck with it anyway.

Perhaps we should have a section that lists pubs/clubs/bars/cafes/shops etc run by Albion fans to ensure that our patronage is in the right direction, if you can't support your own then who can you support?

Slowhand

Aug 24, 2005
Near Lewes
gripper stebson said:
Working in TV for Ricochet in Brighton. Currently working on ideas / development.

Bad - long hours - media tosspots.

Good - working in Brighton doing something i enjoy.

x

I'm sure Ricochet produced that program with the badly behaved dogs. That women in the leather boots is scary!!!

I bet she can discipline more than a few dogs, she really does look like a Miss Whiplash!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Service Manager for Europe's 4th largest IT Company - the one that managed to provide no internal IT till 13:00 on Monday :lolol: :lolol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Theatre of Trees said:
Teacher at Boundstone in Lancing.

That Referee! once pretended to do work in my class during year 9.
2 of my daughters go their!!!!!!:ohmy:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Design Engineer for company in Redhill. We originally sold audio jack plugs and sockets. Now we have factories in China that make and assemble mouldings, press parts, casting, cables....... pretty much anything plastic or metal. I get involed in designing new products to sell or help customers to design themselves.:wave:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Beach Hut said:
Service Manager for Europe's 4th largest IT Company - the one that managed to provide no internal IT till 13:00 on Monday :lolol: :lolol:

I think you manage our IT systems, the servers are down more than a tarts knickers

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Why is everyone on here a bloody manager or director.

My job consists of

sales
web design
network administration
and sweeping yes sweeping. Today I was sweeping the car park.

So I suppose I can call myself a dogs body

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
surrey jim said:
I think you manage our IT systems, the servers are down more than a tarts knickers

Atos Origin ?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
adrian29uk said:
Why is everyone on here a bloody manager or director.

My job consists of

sales
web design
network administration
and sweeping yes sweeping. Today I was sweeping the car park.

So I suppose I can call myself a dogs body

I found myself carrying TWO HUNDRED dead laptops from the basement to a skip when cornered by a manager on my way to give a wonky server a good old kick (and eventually replace the RAID controller), so anybody working in non-management IT can get dragged into the crap...

E

enigma

Brighton till i die said:
i love it down there - its so fuckin expensive though - but its just ferrari after bentley after Aston Martins. And full of ex-pat millionairres or people on the run!!

Love it!:drink:

Yeah its quite cool. There's quite a lot of cheap places about to eat and drink though, just they tend to be in the more spanish bits. There were loads of crooks down there!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
surrey jim said:

That's what we are here for

Server recovery etc etc

:) :) :)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I work in the regulation of health professionals. So if you know someone who has been raped or murdered by a chiropodist, i will endeavour to make sure that person never works as a foot-fetishist again.
I bet you feel much safer now.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
so glad I got out of IT - it's a mugs game. Full of uneduacted twats, who have decided to take it as their niche, to make a bit of money.

You find at most companies, regardless of your rank that HR and IT are pretty much the two areas that are considered lowest of the low.

Rant Over!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
last day at argos tommorow after nearly two years there:lolol:

thankgod im leaving those 40 year old losers behind who have ambitions of moving up the working ladder to 'places like sainsburys' jeez.

off to uni!:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here