Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Current Job

D

Deleted User X18H

Trigger said:
I'm a bookie, i enjoy the job as i get to watch sport all day whilst working but i dislike dealing with hove born & bred's bets, he's such an arse.

:lolol: :jester: :dunce:
I disagree with Triggers attempts at settleing roll on EPOS..... he is however in love with a fellow turf accountant.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Uncle Buck said:
Hang on, your are an IT Director so presumably on a decent wedge?

So why the feck are you living in Buggers Hole?

I suppose we could start a How Much Do You Earn thread, would be kinda revealing!

After escaping a transport management career in local government, I've just started a new job ... in transport management.

I'm in charge of EVERYTHING. But I haven't yet found out what it is.

And it's only part-time, so I can go home early. We employ loads of people who seem pretty good at keeping things going.

:)

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Currently I'm doing PR for The Albion on a cruise liner around Alaska, soon to go down to the Caribbean,
Can you believe that some Americans have never heard of us or our deep loathing of the Palace scum?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
smudge said:
Currently I'm doing PR for The Albion on a cruise liner around Alaska, soon to go down to the Caribbean,
Can you believe that some Americans have never heard of us or our deep loathing of the Palace scum?

Have you been to Juneau yet?

D

Deleted User X18H

I do somthing to do with Reinsurance in London, I am not quite sure what, but the Big American Brokers I work for put an amount of cash in my bank account every month, so I must be doing something right.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I'm Full time unemployed.I'm also thinking about retiring at 32:)

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I've recently quit my job, which was in human resources for a sports team.

I am a stay at home mum now and love every minute of it.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Web application development and server configuration/maintanance

AKA the monkey that writes the code and runs the machines that makes the shiny website the designer made work. And all part time, because I'm still "in education", albeit 16 hours a week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here