Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace's new kit. :)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
No they said they had offered him a very good contract. Once again making stuff up.

No im not miserable, i just talk in facts not bullshit.

Had you gone to the fans forum, you would have known that SP said his contract would've made him the highest paid player at the club.

Your "facts" aren't facts at all.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh well - just imaging how mardy a certain Mr Murray will feel wearing that

I'm surprised that he hasn't already put in a written transfer request to avoid the humiliation. He'll need counselling to stop him going into "I don't care lazy mode"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Had you gone to the fans forum, you would have known that SP said his contract would've made him the highest paid player at the club.

Did they have a hypnotist at the Palace fans forum ???

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011

I went and he didn't say that. Please show me some quotes.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

In the same way he said your new kits would look like the mock up?

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
The thing is the Kit looks awful on a person they have designed it flat and forgotten that some one needs to wear it therefore creating an unflattering look. Oh well roll on Monday for the fixtures.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
That's is hilarious, the mock up is OK taking the rare material into account but the final kit is just awful it looks like they offered the contract to the cheapest supplier on the block it's been put together with cut off material. But then how many did they sell last year it maybe the only cost affective option with such small volumes I doubt real manufactures would entertain making 2 dozen shirts.
Just something else to add to the list of embarrassments for our friends in Croydon.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You'd think they'd have got someone fit to model the kit: at least that might have drawn attention away from the cheap and nasty shirt itself.

But instead they get a man with breasts and Simon Jordan hair. How very odd.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
You'd think they'd have got someone fit to model the kit: at least that might have drawn attention away from the cheap and nasty shirt itself.

But instead they get a man with breasts and Simon Jordan hair. How very odd.

I thought that, but then again, no matter how hard you try, you cannot polish a turd.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Cool. Another triumph for the pride of Surrey. Looks even more like a f***ing jesters outfit than the normal shithouse clobber they run out in.

No matter how hard they try to dissuade the poor twats who support them from buying replica kits some of the bellends will still fork out £50 to dress up in that.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do we know if they've changed the inscription at the bottom of the shirt from "South London & Proud" to "South London and Quite Embarrassed Actually"?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Do they not have a kit manufacturer any more? Maybe that is why they are so wrong?

I was bored at work the other day so looked it up. The kit is made by Just Sport Group. They have some sort of link to Nike and Umbro, but have an "own" brand called avec sport.

The palace kit is from avec sport.

TBH I think the oddest thing is that Parish owns a successful design company. So how he can ok this is a bit weird.

I think it looks like a kit from Roy of the Rovers circa 1982. For some reason it reminds me of scalextric cars.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good news for Palace fans: it's already on sale. In markets from here to eastern Istanbul.

essay_11.jpg

1713392153-19022010110858.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here