Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace's new kit. :)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Yet again Parish talks the talk, and then fails to deliver in the end.

No doubt he will soon be talking up building a 40,000 seater South London Wembley, but just end up giving Selhurst a coat of paint

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
All they had to do was make a stripey bloody kit and they've got and made a right pig's ear of it.
Honestly, and I know people always say stuff like this, but I could have designed a nicer kit than that.

It's just all out of proportion and wrong.

:clap: marvelous isn't it!

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Forget the kit, which is hideous by the way, but that Palace owner looks like Simon Jordan's little brother ?, I hope with better financial skills and less visits to the Beauty Saloon ?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
That is so f***ing bad. Genuinely dodgy selling that mess as the mock up which at least looks a passable kit.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Letting Clyne go? 2010 offered him the best contract they had ever offered anyone, and he turned it down to sign for Newcastle/Man United. They couldn't have done anything more with Nathaniel.

Why do you mention Wilbraham, who has clearly been signed as a squad player, and not Joel Ward?

Quite a lot of people are disappointed with CPFC2010's kit choice. Almost NOBODY is disappointed with CPFC2010's transfer dealings so far, and the dealings to come.

Have you been banned from the BBS? I hope you have. You're a proper miserable bastard, aren't you :lolol:

No they said they had offered him a very good contract. Once again making stuff up.

No im not miserable, i just talk in facts not bullshit.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
CPFC2010 have stated numerous times that Clyne was offered the biggest contract they have offered anyone. They said it at the fans forum, and they have said it on the BBS, and it's common knowledge now.

I'm guessing you're a trolling Brighton fan? If not, you're the most negative Palace fan I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with. I don't know if you actually went to any games last season, but in case you were thinking of attending next season, don't bother.

Making stuff up again.

Im not a Brighton fan. I went to 20+ games last season and will be attending about the same amount again.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
tumblr_kq979vR0Hz1qzma4ho1_400.jpg

You MUST be Simon Jordan. Your irrational hatred for Steve Parish is unreal.

Ironic coming from you.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All they had to do was make a stripey bloody kit and they've got and made a right pig's ear of it.
Honestly, and I know people always say stuff like this, but I could have designed a nicer kit than that.

It's just all out of proportion and wrong.

:clap: marvelous isn't it!

The really amusing thing, of course, is that they actually DID design a nicer kit than that. Then made a different one.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Thanks for putting this Crystal Meth fan straight. Gardner must have been royally pissed off with a contract on less money after being injured playing for the club. Inigo Calderon had a career threatening hip injury but he was given another contract on the same terms with an escape clause should he be unable to return to full fitness and compete at Championship level. Clyne is going because he can earn a lot more at a Premier League club just like Zaha is.

I don't know if he was offered less money, but he was offered more money by Sheffield Wednesday.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
I genuinely do feel sorry for the fans that have bought a kit based on the mock-up, which looks nothing like the end product.

If errea did that to us, I'd be devastated.

You could say its a scam.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Sorry, but I've got to do this...

So, this is the first set of mockups of the kit, which are awful, but got a general thumbs up apparently:

crystal-palace-12-13-football-shirts-a.jpg

Then this one: (which is different)
CPFC-Kit-12-13.jpg

Then look how different the final versions are. They're HORRENDOUS :clap:
pk6ol.jpg

lulkl.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't know if he was offered less money, but he was offered more money by Sheffield Wednesday.

Not surprising really as The Owls are splashing the cash with Mandaric's open chequebook. Our LB target , Mattock has also signed for Wednesday when we thought we had him in the bag.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Sorry, but I've got to do this...

So, this is the first set of mockups of the kit, which are awful, but got a general thumbs up apparently:

crystal-palace-12-13-football-shirts-a.jpg

Then this one: (which is different)
CPFC-Kit-12-13.jpg

Then look how different the final versions are. They're HORRENDOUS :clap:
pk6ol.jpg

lulkl.jpg
Do they not have a kit manufacturer any more? Maybe that is why they are so wrong?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like the shirt factory in Vietnam has got the colours round the wrong way to the original spec.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
We have had abominations ourselves (the 'argentina' strip with the back name panel also being the bottom hem at the front etc) but I dont ever recall an end product differing from design to solution in terms of look so differently.

Its almost like the design was done by somebody who didnt know anything about kit design and as such ended up having to amend based on manufacturing issues post event.

Oh well - just imaging how mardy a certain Mr Murray will feel wearing that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here