Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace's new kit. :)

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
CPFC2010 have said that the shirt "modelled" by Steve Parish is only a sample, and not the final product.

Thank f***! The programme version was really nice, if the final version is the same as that then we've got ourselves a lovely kit.

I hear talks are going well.

_45660797_007167498-1.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I really wish you would. This is an Albion forum after all.

you would never notice with our longest current thread being Palace

maybe they are fed up with the homophobic 15 year old twats on their own forum which is why they spend their whole lives on here :nono:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I really wish you would. This is an Albion forum after all.
It would be a very boring place if we left you to your own devices. I like talking to fellow football fans.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
It would be a very boring place if we left you to your own devices. I like talking to fellow football fans.

It would be far better if your more moronic palace posters disappeared back under the caravan where they came from

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It would be far better if your more moronic palace posters disappeared back under the caravan where they came from

You need to be politically correct in this day and age , it's a mobile home not a caravan :thumbsup:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
And here they are in the shop

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339843586496.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339843586496.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 61

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I dont normally give two stuffs about what kit is being worn...but I like the away strip, its a bit like the Don Rodgers kit from the early 70s, mind you I wont be wearing it as modern kits should only be worn by under 16s IMHO!!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Went to the club shop to have a look. Fantastic kits, everyone on the BBS loves them again. Colours are perfect and the shirt looks and feels great.

They will sell far more kits this season than they usually do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here