Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace's new kit. :)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Well, hopefully ours won't have a wonky roof. And maybe the land it's built on will be worth something. And maybe we won't have massive worries about our stadium expenditure after only one season. And maybe we won't have to re-schedule games because of gay pride.

Maybe. :)
Maybe you won't have to reschedule for Gaypride...when they flock down from London by the way,but then maybe you'll have to reschedule for riots,looting,stabbings.
You are worried about the expenditure of doing up that crapheap of Smellworst before it's been done let alone after one season

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Go to your fans forum?.....which I'm led to believe you had the honour to be charged £5 to go....how tinpot....first you try to copy a Barca shirt,you stole the St Pauli song...you're even tinpot enough to play goal music.:wanker::wanker::clap::wanker::wanker:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Go to your fans forum?.....which I'm led to believe you had the honour to be charged £5 to go....how tinpot....first you try to copy a Barca shirt,you stole the St Pauli song...you're even tinpot enough to play goal music.:wanker::wanker::clap::wanker::wanker:

Goal music? I didn't realize that. I hope the artist involved is not relying on the royalties.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My favourite post so far from the BBS thread about their new shirts:

The twitter pic looks like some fake market version of a football kit, the paddy pic looked like a quality shirt.

Certain people on here can dress it up however they want, but let's be honest if Brighton had a shirt like that we would piss ourselves.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Do we know if they've changed the inscription at the bottom of the shirt from "South London & Proud" to "South London and Quite Embarrassed Actually"?

I thought it said "South London & Burnt" - my eyesight is getting worse !

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My favourite post so far from the BBS thread about their new shirts:

The twitter pic looks like some fake market version of a football kit, the paddy pic looked like a quality shirt.

Certain people on here can dress it up however they want, but let's be honest if Brighton had a shirt like that we would piss ourselves.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

My favourite is the guy who gets really angry with the people who don't like it:

"So what are you saying? That people won't buy it, simply because they don't like it? What happened to being proud to wear your colours?"

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm not sure what has happened from the mock up one ( which I liked ) to this one which is totally different . I'll reserve judgement till I see it in the flesh so to speak . I do like the idea of the bigger size thou .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm not sure what has happened from the mock up one ( which I liked ) to this one which is totally different . I'll reserve judgement till I see it in the flesh so to speak . I do like the idea of the bigger size thou .

The shirt manufacturer has probably told the club the mock up version would cost a fiver to make , changing the design slightly £4 and the new final design £3. They're still going to try and flog them at £39.99.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

CPFC2010 have said that the shirt "modelled" by Steve Parish is only a sample, and not the final product.

Thank f***! The programme version was really nice, if the final version is the same as that then we've got ourselves a lovely kit.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sorry, but I've got to do this...

So, this is the first set of mockups of the kit, which are awful, but got a general thumbs up apparently:

crystal-palace-12-13-football-shirts-a.jpg

Then this one: (which is different)
CPFC-Kit-12-13.jpg

Then look how different the final versions are. They're HORRENDOUS :clap:
pk6ol.jpg

lulkl.jpg

I think for each post it is worth quoting this every time just for the laughs.

Maybe it's all a double bluff and they will admit to the fans they have done it wrong and will go to the original design and therefore look like they are listening to the fans. But then in a way that would be clever so pretty sure that isn't the answer!!

It is just mega SHIT isn't it!!!!! :) :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
CPFC2010 have said that the shirt "modelled" by Steve Parish is only a sample, and not the final product.

Thank f***! The programme version was really nice, if the final version is the same as that then we've got ourselves a lovely kit.

Or it could get shitter. Hard to know how though other than adding the new badge perhaps which if this is anything to go on will be total shit.

Your club is one hell of a joke.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Or it could get shitter. Hard to know how though other than adding the new badge perhaps which if this is anything to go on will be total shit.

Your club is one hell of a joke.

Is the correct phraseology SHITTER or SHITTIER ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is the correct phraseology SHITTER or SHITTIER ?

Fair question, almost needs a new thread of it's own!!!

I'm edging towards "shittier" now, but feel "shitter" is probably what Parish said when he first saw the kit!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
On all three pictures the logo/badge looks like it has been Photoshopped on really,really badly

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On all three pictures the logo/badge looks like it has been Photoshopped on really,really badly

Not surprising when the design is based on a popular Sunday League colour scheme.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here