Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace's new kit. :)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Went to the club shop to have a look. Fantastic kits, everyone on the BBS loves them again. Colours are perfect and the shirt looks and feels great.

They will sell far more kits this season than they usually do.

They look slightly better than the colour scheme on bbs, but still shit - I don't mean a little bit like a klinker, more like a steaming pile of shit.

On what basis will they sell far more than they usually do? Surely you'd be better off with more turning up to watch matches?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm sorry, but I still think they're awful. I realise Palace fans will adore the colours, but I've never liked that combination, even on Barcelona.

And a poor man's version of the Barcelona shirt just looks rubbish. I really did try to remain neutral on this, figuring it would be unfair to mock a kit simply because it's a Palace one, but that really is Noddy. It's even in his colours.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I'm sorry, but I still think they're awful. I realise Palace fans will adore the colours, but I've never liked that combination, even on Barcelona.

And a poor man's version of the Barcelona shirt just looks rubbish.

Very true Edna - you're either a Red or you're a Blue - you can't be both, that's just silly.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's not just Palace (or Barcelona). The other teams who play in red & blue look equally as crap: Aldershot, and Dagenham & Redbridge. And Genoa, off the top of my head, and one of the Austrian teams. It's just rubbish.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
On what basis will they sell far more than they usually do? Surely you'd be better off with more turning up to watch matches?

By the time they have paid off Groupon there is quite possibly more profit in a shirt (probably manufactured in Vietnam using child labour) than in a season's attendance :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here