Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Two things to come from this match.
First we continue to suffer from converting dominance into goals.

Second is VAR. Use it or **** it off back out the door.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Reminds me of all those possession based Poyet draws we saw in the Championship, we need a cutting edge!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Oh, and another goal conceded that was aimed upward . . . Whilst our keeper is virtually on his knees. I don't get it, still.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
You can see why palace have the points total they do. What a shower of shyte they are though, injuries or not that was an embarrassment from them for 70 mins.

like us this time last season they're grabbing undeserved, backs to the wall points . hopefully they'll do an us last season second half of the season...

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Superb performance that easily deserve 3 points. Meh. That’s football. But if you watched the game the boys did us proud tonight.

Really incredible the kind of football Potter has got us playing already. Imagine what he could do if he gets a couple of top signings.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Every time we play Palace it’s the same on here. “I’d take a draw”, “I’m worried about this one”, “Zaha could tear us apart”, "I'm going to bet on Palace"

Grow a pair NSC.

We beat them twice last year and we’re playing twice as well as we were then.

A point isn’t good enough. I’m 100% certain, that Potter isn’t considering a draw an acceptable outcome. He wants the win, I want the win. The players have to be brave, brave enough to risk defeat, brave enough to play our passes and to do what we do. They need full support and calm assurance from the terraces, no shiteing it if we go a goal down or we have to absorb some pressure.

The absolute worst thing we could do is get drawn into a harum scarum physical derby game. They’ll look to intimidate and outmuscle us, we’ve got the better footballers. Calm heads will win us this game, from the players, the manager and from the stands.

We can do this and I believe we will do this. 2 nil away win.

To everyone who would have 'taken a drawer', that was your fault! :annoyed:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
We were the better team by miles and should have been out of sight first half second half we dominated again and a great finish from Maupay we then went into our shell a little might have been good to have changed Bossuma then as he was showing signs of cramp, Mr Topsy Turvey took his goal well pretty much unstoppable shot, so all in all our bragging rights yet again and we are still very much a team improving as for Palarse how they are in ninth is beyond me based upon tonight's performance tin pot club tin pot drum, up the Albion

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought we were absolutely effing brilliant for 75 mins, should of wrapped it up but we didn't. They aren't us, that's for sure, we are a football team.

This really isn’t a CP2010FC hatred but my god only one team played football. All they did was lump it and rely on their one half decent player. Loads of positives and to not lose is huge. Totally better than them in every department - including the 2,000 fans tonight who totally out-sang them and sounded class. Well done all.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Harsh. He had him in his pocket the whole game and also managed to be one of our most threatening attackers. Great performance and to be honest.... it was a pretty wonderful goal.

This. Montoya possibly man of the match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Dominant performance - seemed like a practice match at times - but we failed to get behind them. Still, it’s an away point in the prem so I’ll settle for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here