Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We bottled it again , keep doing that and we will go down . Gutted

Please don’t be a knee jerk prat :smile:

We bossed that game what makes you think we’ll go down after a performance like that?We are a work in progress and it’s going BRILLIANTLY

Are you Spence’s second account?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Feels like two points lost, but can't deny that Mr Tumble is a very useful player.

Hopefully he'll be gone by the time the home game comes round. :whistle:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good for 75 minutes. Palace played well for the last 15.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Bissouma needs to stop being so selfish, Burn needs to stop trying the extravagant little flicks, we need to stop fancying about and put the ball in faster. We also need to fix our biggest weakness for the past 3 seasons, our defenders are bloody brilliant at blocking, blocking shots, crosses, passes yet for the last 3 seasons we part like the red sea when players run at us. Fix them issues, no reason we cant get into Europe.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Excellent but lacking that bit of zip in and around their box.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would have taken a point before but considering how it went I’m gutted to not win - didn’t put it to bed though and Zaha always capable of that. Plenty of positives and won’t see a more one sided prem league game from an away mid table team / clash all season. Bloody brilliant from all the lads and they now cannot do the double over us so all good.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Pretty annoyed by that really. Shouldn't be, we were pretty damn good, but we should be beating league one standard sides like palace. Don't care what people say, with that much possession and attempts, we should have been done and dusted by half time. REALLY annoyed we let THEM back into the game:censored:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Awful defensively from Webster, if Shane Duffy was in that position he'd have known the danger and would have made the block. It's poor from Webster, another goal he's culpable for. What a massive disappointment after 70 brilliant minutes. Question marks about Potter not making any changes when the game was getting away from us as well.

Hugely frustrating - we should have been a goal or two up at half time, but we go in level. Work so hard for the opener only to hand out an equaliser, massively disappointing result.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Would have taken a point before but considering how it went I’m gutted to not win - didn’t put it to bed though and Zaha always capable of that. Plenty of positives and won’t see a more one sided prem league game from an away mid table team / clash all season. Bloody brilliant from all the lads and they now cannot do the double over us so all good.

I agree with all of this but right now I feel as pissed off as i would had we been battered and lost 4 -0. Gutted

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Very proud of us tonight. Totally out played them and looked awesome for 70 minutes. Playing like that we are going in one direction and that is up. Shame about the result but so many positives to take from it.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I was worried about Stephens being out but Propper did a good job. An away point in the Premier League is good - yes, we deserved more but I am so happy with the way we are playing and how the team/squad is developing. The only thing to really get better is scoring more goals. I am sure they will come as Potter helps them improve performances.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
We lost that because Zaha wasn't double marked for the goal. Why on earth did we not put two men on him in that moment?

Very good performance though and for 70 minutes, very enjoyable to watch. We ended the game with 6 defenders on the pitch which was lovably bizarre.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ps - We were fantastic tonight - best performance of the season. Those dullards in here who support the franchise and all their little followers will be leaving that game incredibly envious of our style and ability. They’ll never admit it but they will. Little battles won tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here