GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
Fair enough. Thing is, all it would take is for an innocent to get shot while caught up in it all and all hell breaks loose. Bringing in the Army would certainly help, but they'd need to be very sure about who they were taking action against.

Bringing in the army!!!! It's a few scuffles. It doesn't even register on the belfast scale of civil disorder!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Fair play. But its so annoying when you get lefties always trying to blame everyone else, when that line of thought, that is the main reason this shit is kicking off now.

So you get angry when people disagree with you? Shame, what we really need is a lot more calm people in the world (except at falmer where we need every raving mentalist in full berserker mode for 90minutes (100 last week)

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Unconfirmed reports from ITV about a man being shot in the head in Croydon. Hopefully just a rumour.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Where in God's name are the parents of these f***ing scroats doing all this robbing & burning?

In the pub. Playing computer games. Chillaxing somewhere. Anywhere but with their children. Some of these kids probably have too many parents, none of whom have any interest in them. All the kids have are their gangs.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
These people are total scum. They should just start shooting them. Curfew time.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
they shoot rival gangs members from different area every week. now they have sympathy for someone getting shot in tottenham. do me a favour!!!!!!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
This is Woolwich, half a mile from where I live...

[video]http://yfrog.com/0wtduz[/video]

The Wetherspoons pub in the town centre has been destroyed by fire apparently. Lots of hard work and money spent on regenerating the area. Very sad indeed.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Presumably the matches called off are to allow enough police to try and cover rioting rather than attend to supporters?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
So you get angry when people disagree with you? Shame, what we really need is a lot more calm people in the world (except at falmer where we need every raving mentalist in full berserker mode for 90minutes (100 last week)
No I dont. I love a good debate, but I do get angry when people spout out cliches. people are moaning its torie fault, its labour fault. Its the fault of the way the country as become. They are all to blame.

I am a firm beliver in treat people how you want to be treated yourself. If someone sets my house on fire, they are prepared to kill me. Therefore I believe they should be prepared to be killed.

If tehy are too thick to understand setting a shop and houses on fire may end up in someone innoccent deaths, then tough shit.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Kicking off in Camden now

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here