Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon in flames

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
No, I'm not saying that at all. Where have I said that exactly? Once again, you miss the point completely. What is happening is mindless thuggery and has nothing to do with politics.

It was YOU who first started spouting political bullshit, as anyone who actually reads this thread would be able to see. I'm just sick of the Tories promoting themselves as the "party of law and order", when if you actually look at the figures the opposite it true.

And where the hell are Cameron, Clegg and Boris Johnson when their leadership is actually needed?
Yer, but my quote was in response to another prick who was blaming the Tories. For the record I am a Tory, but I am f***ing pissed off that Cameron hasn't ordered an immediate heavy handed clampdown.

Stick your stats up your arse, until you know how they are collected and what and when different things are class as "viloent crimes"

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Yes I do. We are totally a different kettle of fish to the middle east. Death in the middle east is the norm. Bring the army onto the streets here, now and at the first rumblings of this happening in the future, 99% of the little fucks will be crying hiding under their quilts.

These people are not fighting a cause. These people dont have political views. These people are f***ing idiots who think they are untouchable and are out having "fun", so yes I do think shooting some of the ring leaders would greatly help in this case

Fair enough. Thing is, all it would take is for an innocent to get shot while caught up in it all and all hell breaks loose. Bringing in the Army would certainly help, but they'd need to be very sure about who they were taking action against.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
When did I say that? I have never said that! Mr Burns said it was the fault of Labour, why don't you quote him?
I didn't say its Labour fault, I said it was born under Labour. It clearly imo the tories fault they haven't sent in the troops by know. FFS forget politics, the ***** are all as bad as each other

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Fair enough. Thing is, all it would take is for an innocent to get shot while caught up in it all and all hell breaks loose. Bringing in the Army would certainly help, but they'd need to be very sure about who they were taking action against.
But the way its going, how many innoceents are going to burnt to death in their homes, by the time this ends.

Who do they take action against. Anyone seen committing serious offensive. Or for that matter give a clear one minute warning, fire some warning shots, and then anyone f***ing stupid enough to still be there fronting them up

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm going to ban anyone on this thread who is unable to carry out debate without resorting to swearing and abuse of other posters. It is not necessary.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
This, totally! These rioters wouldn't give a f*** about politics and probably didn't vote. Infact, if many of them are anarchists they don't even believe in politics and wouldn't ever support Labour or Conservative.

Being an anarchist is having a political ideology. Yes I am a pedant.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I don't think it is strange at all. This is happening only a few miles away, in streets we have all been through.

Mindless vandalism and violence, I'm sure most of them have no idea what they are even rioting for...

I'm sure that they do, a new TV, new Trainers, new clothes, new games console, etc, etc, etc basically anything else want and they can steal. They are just using the incident in Tottenham as an excuse to grab stuff that they wouldn't otherwise be able to afford

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
But the way its going, how many innoceents are going to burnt to death in their homes, by the time this ends.

Who do they take action against. Anyone seen committing serious offensive. Or for that matter give a clear one minute warning, fire some warning shots, and then anyone f***ing stupid enough to still be there fronting them up

True. I certainly wouldn't want to be making the decisions on how to handle this, there must be a lot of pressure to get it right. Don't do enough, it gets out of hand. Do too much, it gets out of hand. I don't envy them one bit.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

I would not like to see 1 innocent get shot either,however i would sacrifice myself were it to save 100 innocent,let's say burnt to death because nothing was done.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I'm going to ban anyone on this thread who is unable to carry out debate without resorting to swearing and abuse of other posters. It is not necessary.
Fair play. But its so annoying when you get lefties always trying to blame everyone else, when that line of thought, that is the main reason this shit is kicking off now.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
sick of the left softly softly. Innocent life r being put at risk. when will the lives of the Innocent be put ahead of the perpetrators. have to come down hard very hard (not by shooting) but all other means.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Just got back from central Croydon, got stuck in a load of trouble and had to come back through West Croydon which is like a warzone. The police stood and watched as Reeves corner was set a light and it was 30 minutes before the firebrigade came (having being called by an old fella next to me). The police again stood by and watched while Argos and Central shopping centre were looted, literally did nothing.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I would not like to see 1 innocent get shot either,however i would sacrifice myself were it to save 100 innocent,let's say burnt to death because nothing was done.
If your in a middle of a riot, and are attacking premises or pplice, then in no way shape or form are you innoccent. Create a war zone, you've got to be ready for the other side to treat it as a war zone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here