scaled.php

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Is it starting again in Croydon or is it just Twitter rumours

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Terrible pictures, but those little c*unts enjoyed it and "ad a good larf" and it is all because they can, they say.
I am finding myself getting more and more angry about our youngsters of today.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Thanks for all the good wishes.Not got many friends on here but we are the same side in this.Spent a restless night with reports of looters heading to Purley and that Tesco was in flames.All turned out to be bollocks thankfully.Had a cycle round tonight and all seemed quiet but tense with a couple of pubs full of 30 or 40 year old males .Certainly more than you would expect on a Tuesday.

Thanks for all the good wishes.Not got many friends on here but we are the same side in this.Spent a restless night with reports of looters heading to Purley and that Tesco was in flames.All turned out to be bollocks thankfully.Had a cycle round tonight and all seemed quiet but tense with a couple of pubs full of 30 or 40 year old males .Certainly more than you would expect on a Tuesday.

Rivalry can take a back seat at times like these.

Very happy to hear yo're OK. Maybe the 30 to 40 year olds are just thinking about mounting a defence, I know i would, given enough numbers.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Rivalry can take a back seat at times like these.

Very happy to hear yo're OK. Maybe the 30 to 40 year olds are just thinking about mounting a defence, I know i would, given enough numbers.
Bit worrying with a couple of kids but we are a bit out of town centre,the blokes are definitely locals. New Addington has a couple of hundred locals doing the police work and apparently over a 100 football lads have been corralled in South Croydon. It could get nasty.

Jan 30, 2008
Bit worrying with a couple of kids but we are a bit out of town centre,the blokes are definitely locals. New Addington has a couple of hundred locals doing the police work and apparently over a 100 football lads have been corralled in South Croydon. It could get nasty.
can't be D30, where are they going to muster a 100 ???

Just want to say thanks to all you guys on here for the support shown to Paul cpfc

Dont mean to sound to poofy but I'm proud of those BHA fans on Nsc that have shown compassion to him, top marks to you all:clap2:

Am truly gutted to see my home town in such a state:tantrum:

These morons are total Barstewards:angry::annoyed:

lets just say 'I'm no fan of Palace' but this is diffrent, be careful people and I hope there is no further trouble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here