Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cringe Cup Final 2011

Jan 30, 2008
Looks like a bit of jealousy to me, some posters are so stuck in the 80's they look at the modern football fan and wish they could fit in because they are unable to change. Still it'll be dark again on Saturday and you can go back to chucking stones and coins at Brighton fans.
yeah, i'd love to fit in .

Sep 1, 2011
Looks like a bit of jealousy to me, some posters are so stuck in the 80's they look at the modern football fan and wish they could fit in because they are unable to change. Still it'll be dark again on Saturday and you can go back to chucking stones and coins at Brighton fans.

Describe me the modern day football fan

Tell me what he does on match day

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010

You've misunderstood me. Once again just because I don't like NSK doesn't make me Palace, an 80's throwback or against noise at the Amex. Is it possible to be against something without having an ulterior motive?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
You've misunderstood me. Once again just because I don't like NSK doesn't make me Palace, an 80's throwback or against noise at the Amex. Is it possible to be against something without having an ulterior motive?

It's good to see you chatting like an adult, Why no more lies then?

Jan 30, 2008
ok idiots - there for the sole purpose of casuing trouble
oh don't be too concerned , the club doesn't attract those types so some people will have you believe , i personally haven't seen any of these problems but then again I'm not one to make too much of an issue over it. :)

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
jUST wHO iS tHE bIGGEST fAN oN hERE?

HarryHill_fight.jpg

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Name one lie I have put into print!?

they were not Albion fans during the Withdean wilderness years.
Some observers have suggested that they followed WWE, Lord of the Rings re-enactements or the Backstreet Boys. It has also been rumoured that members are drawn from all three above fan groups and others.
The main spokesman for the group is an overweight ginger that suffers from achne and speaks with a pronounced lisp. At least one member has been spotted wearing sandles with socks.
Despite a large quanitity of the group being drawn from local school schemes for bullied kids, many of the more prominent members are from the older community, some of whom struggle to liase with their younger comrades due to not being allowed within a certain radius of a school.

You were touched behind the bike sheds?

Seriously though you might not be a ginger but the top boi of NSK is a ginger that is well known.

Nothing major, just personally wouldn't be part of a fan-group run by a ginger person.

I heard ginger nut proudly telling everyone in the DoW that he is the guvnor of NSK, as well as the Brighton Division of the EDL. Got a crater face and wears a moody Stone Island - sound familiar?

That's basically fascism mate.

Just a few things in this thread alone.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
not conforming to what the people sitting behind you want you to do ???

Or not conforming to supporting your team in a certain way? Anyone can support their team however they like so long as it's legal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here