Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cringe Cup Final 2011

Jan 30, 2008
Did a say keyboard warrior? I'm sure he goes out there giving it the biggun in front of all his mates in real life too. No one ever comes over in person and has a chat about their views on it do they? Just BS on an internet forum.

Maybe a balanced adult conversation is just a step to far for some.
brilliant , couldn't make it up Drumstick, keep it real FFS

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
KS why don't you just let it go. We know you do not like the NSK, it is all you post about. I just don't get how you can have such strong feelings about something that has affected you in no way or form.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
i've already met one or two on here, don't worry i'm not shy :love:

Like I said but you happened to ignore what kind of 'meet' is it you mate wants us to have? I'm sure your able to sort your own. I don't like nor want violence but if its a convo then yeah I'm up for it.

Hull?

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
KS why don't you just let it go. We know you do not like the NSK, it is all you post about. I just don't get how you can have such strong feelings about something that has affected you in no way or form.

No. I'm like Miley Cyrus. I can't be tamed.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Arrange a 'meet'? An adult convo in public on the concourse? Sure

Fisty cuffs behind the bike sheds after school I grew out off.

You were touched behind the bike sheds?

Seriously though you might not be a ginger but the top boi of NSK is a ginger that is well known.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
You were touched behind the bike sheds?

Seriously though you might not be a ginger but the top boi of NSK is a ginger that is well known.[/QUOTE

What has being ginger got to do with anything? Have you actually left school yet?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
i can muster a dozen , away from cctv ?
You and eleven of you mates for a 'meet' against Drumstick, hardly fair is it?

Perhaps if he says he'll keep one hand behind his back that might even it up a bit?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I heard ginger nut proudly telling everyone in the DoW that he is the guvnor of NSK, as well as the Brighton Division of the EDL. Got a crater face and wears a moody Stone Island - sound familiar?

I would've thought the EDL was more your thing. He is not the Guvnor he also wouldn't have been in the DoW and he like me has nout to do with EDL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here