Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cringe Cup Final 2011

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Just a few things in this thread alone.

. No one had heard of you at Withdean. Where were you all?

. The daywalker claims to be the top man I never appointed him so. That was the impression I had from the information I had available. I.E his claims on other forums and hearing him speak in the DoW.

. I've seen some of you floating about and on Facebook. Definitely victims of bullying. If they weren't they should have been.

. Again look at carrot face for the EDL links, not me.

. Being touched behind the bike sheds was a question, not a statement. A question you have not answered either I might add...

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
. No one had heard of you at Withdean. Where were you all?
We were split up I was in the North stand and at one point the east. I can find a picture of one flag, However we decided to put all our effort towards Falmer as you well know bloody ACDC couldn't have given Withdean an atmosphere.
. The daywalker claims to be the top man I never appointed him so. That was the impression I had from the information I had available. I.E his claims on other forums and hearing him speak in the DoW.
Link us these claims on these other forums?

. I've seen some of you floating about and on Facebook. Definitely victims of bullying. If they weren't they should have been.
I'm sure there are other members of NSC too who in your eye 'Should' have been bullied at school.
Again look at carrot face for the EDL links, not me.
He has never shown any interest in EDL and since you allegations has come and repeated this stance. No one in the NSK wants anything todo with the EDL and there 'Muslamic ray gums'

. Being touched behind the bike sheds was a question, not a statement. A question you have not answered either I might add...

What normal person would come to that question? I wasn't were you? Is this where all your anger comes from?

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Link us these claims on these other forums?

See my thread in other stuff marked 'non-violent nsk.' He is posting on a European hooligan site under the name WestStreetBHA or something like that. The evidence is there mate. If you lot aint violent you might want to have a word with him about behavior like that...

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
See my thread in other stuff marked 'non-violent nsk.' He is posting on a European hooligan site under the name WestStreetBHA or something like that. The evidence is there mate. If you lot aint violent you might want to have a word with him about behavior like that...

That isn't him all though oddly since you started having ago two or three accounts set up on the same day (Yesterday) are all abit sus. One's email address is west street. Dont know anything about it?

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
beauty of the internet is anyone can do anything.

That said I've sent him this info, If it isn't him it will need to be investigated.

Surely if it isn't him you have nothing to worry about? If it IS him it needs to be investigated. I'm telling you now I am not behind this, it took a quick google search to find this. It has all the hallmarks of the lad we are talking about. If it isn't him I genuinely don't know who did or why.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Surely if it isn't him you have nothing to worry about? If it IS him it needs to be investigated. I'm telling you now I am not behind this, it took a quick google search to find this. It has all the hallmarks of the lad we are talking about. If it isn't him I genuinely don't know who did or why.

Well we do as they seem to have add the NSK with it. The NSK has no association with violence or firm or political parties in anyway. Whoever it is needs to stop using our names.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Well we do as they seem to have add the NSK with it. The NSK has no association with violence or firm or political parties in anyway. Whoever it is needs to stop using our names.

Well yeah fair enough. Put it this way, any actual or former WSF are not going to be linking themselves with NSK anyway. The man posting on that forum says his initials are JP, which is pretty coincidental since that is the same initials as the same ginger NSK member that posts on here.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Are you sure? There is nothing compelling about this thread as far as I can see. It's absolutely wank.

I don't know. After gaining no support in taking the piss out of people making an effort to support their team, it turned to personal abuse, then an attempt to make out they are some kind of hard core hooligan.

You are right. It is wank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here