Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cringe Cup Final 2011

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
out of interest what's your numbers roughly ?

Hard to say. I know the facebook group has around 170 members and the forum many more. However many people signed upto the forum too see what its about etc.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
you must have his phone number?

I do, but he has already said once today he has nothing to do with the EDL so I'm not going to disturb whatever he is upto just because of a few rumours. All in good time.

Jan 30, 2008
I do, but he has already said once today he has nothing to do with the EDL so I'm not going to disturb whatever he is upto just because of a few rumours. All in good time.
having looked at your profile i can't believe i'm wasting my time with your bullshit................ BHA pyjamas for Christmas this year son :facepalm:

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
and the winners are..........................

THE NSK!

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
I'm treating this silence as confirmation JP was behind the hoolsworld post. You boys ain't doing a good job of distancing yourselves from hooliganism...

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'm treating this silence as confirmation JP was behind the hoolsworld post. You boys ain't doing a good job of distancing yourselves from hooliganism...

I've as yet to receive a reply, Given it's friday night I may not get one tonight. I'm about to go out and will let you know when I hear anything like I said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here