Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cringe Cup Final 2011

Jan 30, 2008
You couldn't make this up. Das Reich is boasting on the internet about mustering a dozen fellow pikeys for a "meet" with Drumstick.

What a silly little old Nigel behind his keyboard. :lolol:
:facepalm: i thought you were better than that , obviousley not ...................... Sid i've hooked another one :D

Jan 30, 2008
You and eleven of you mates for a 'meet' against Drumstick, hardly fair is it?

Perhaps if he says he'll keep one hand behind his back that might even it up a bit?
i'll just slip the landing net under this one .............................. whoosh splash, there's another one in the net :)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
i'll just slip the landing net under this one .............................. whoosh splash, there's another one in the net :)
You didn't catch me - I know you haven't got eleven mates!:lol:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Some threads are just best not replied to.

(and I appreciate that I have just replied).

The lack of posters getting involved in the "debate" tell you all you need to know about the relevance of the topic. And when the OP starts talking about "ginger" - well that tells you all you need to know.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
EDL link.....

Well regardless of that, this lot are always saying things like 'we aren't forcing anyone to do anything' etc. To then say to me I'm not an Albion fan because I pointed out a few home truths and generally voice opposition to them is pretty poor imo.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Well regardless of that, this lot are always saying things like 'we aren't forcing anyone to do anything' etc. To then say to me I'm not an Albion fan because I pointed out a few home truths and generally voice opposition to them is pretty poor imo.

No I don't think your Brighton fan because all you ever post about is us, You make up lies, your defamation to one of our members and if you supported BHA at all you'd not be so anti us, You might not like us yeah, But we wouldn't be the single and sole reason you post on NSC. Palace WUM all over.

Sep 1, 2011
No I don't think your Brighton fan because all you ever post about is us, You make up lies, your defamation to one of our members and if you supported BHA at all you'd not be so anti us, You might not like us yeah, But we wouldn't be the single and sole reason you post on NSC. Palace WUM all over.

Go support poznan or something, be a proper ultra........

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010

Have it your way mate believe what you want. Go through my posts and you will see that yes your motley bunch do get mentioned a lot but I have posted plenty not relating to the NSK. Palace have an even worse bunch than your lot, they are REEEEAAALLLLY convinced they are actual Ultras, at least you lot accept you are just a fan group (albeit a massively strange one). In honesty I despise everything about these UK Ultra fads regardless of what club. In England we have a totally different football culture to the rest of the world and that's what makes it special.

To be blunt, as long as an 'Ultra' movement of any kind follows the Albion, I will be there opposing it.

Jan 30, 2008
so you sneak into the Amex and then sneak out ........................ correct :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Looks like a bit of jealousy to me, some posters are so stuck in the 80's they look at the modern football fan and wish they could fit in because they are unable to change. Still it'll be dark again on Saturday and you can go back to chucking stones and coins at Brighton fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here