Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cracking result today boys...

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Fair play to you for coming back on here. Well done.

I came back yesterday straight after our result. I am a firm beliver if you can give out banter then you should be able to take it. And that's all it is, banter.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
I came back yesterday straight after our result. I am a firm beliver if you can give out banter then you should be able to take it. And that's all it is, banter.

It is a bit weird though don't you think?

Don't misunderstand me - you do what you feel the need to do but I can't pretend to understand it and that makes me moderately concerned/uncomfortable. I can understand a bit of "lording it" on here after Saturday's defeat but it's like you've moved in permanently.

Is there not somewhere else you could hang out that's a bit more "appropriate"?

It's just all a bit strange!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

Don't misunderstand me - you do what you feel the need to do but I can't pretend to understand it and that makes me moderately concerned/uncomfortable. I can understand a bit of "lording it" on here after Saturday's defeat but it's like you've moved in permanently.

Aaaaw bless him he likes us

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

200 posts in over 6 months, thats about 1 post a day, hardly on here permanently am i?? You should see some of your lot on the BBS, your very own Cheeky Monkey posts on there and is in the thousands...

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I'm sure that you didn't really need to know the above but your patroinising post deserved a patronising answer. And the fact that you have posted over 3000 posts in 4 years suggests to me that your the one that needs to get a life. :wave:

:lol:

Says somebody visiting an opposition board on both a Saturday and Sunday morning, and evening. Oh, and look, you're back on again today.

Each to their own.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
:amex:
Laughable. Last season you took 100 more than us on average despite you romping to the title and we were down in the bottom 3 most of the year and couldn't buy an away win. I've been to 5 away games already this year but couldn't afford both today and Man U. I suppose I'm plastic for choosing the cup tie? Pathetic argument
nah your just plastic coz all the metal in croydon has been nicked and sold as scrap:bigwave:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
We didn't though, did we?

And everyone knew we were going to lose today. We should be able to get 6 points from Coventry, Derby and Forest in our next three, then everyone will be happy again.

I highly doubt it. 3 at best.

Sorry, I had to just bring this up - 9 points, you bloody fool.

Thanks.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
We have a game in hand you 'wankstain', we are 2 points better off, we done you at your place and you still have to come to our fortress (4 defeats in 34 league and cup games). I think we're superior somehow, despite us spending f*** all in the summer and you lot splashing the kings ransom.

:lolol:
Make that 5 points worse off

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
4 of their next 5 league games are away from home. Next 2 home games are Birmingham and Leicester so not going to be easy.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
They needed a result at home to Derby, hard run of fixtures coming up.

I think its safe to say that the cup run has knocked us off course a bit. But f*** it, we are 2 games away from Wembley in a major trophy, i'd take that any day of the week over a few places in the league! You won't make the play-offs in a million years IMO, there are at least 10 better sides in this league than you, us being one of them. And your next few games are hardly easy either...

Lets be honest, any BHA fan without his rose tinted specs on would agree that you've been VERY lucky in the last 2 league games and we have been the opposite. Derby and Forest were by far the better sides from what i hear and apparently you only had 1 shot on/off target in the Forest game (which was obviously the winner). Contrast that to us and we have had Muzza missing the pen vs Millwall and an O.G from our tired skipper who had given a heroic 120 minute effort only 48 hours beforehand.

It's also ironic how you lot said lets wait till April to see where the 2 teams are but now you're ahead you seem to harp on about it yourselves?! Have you forgotten that we have a game in hand on you and you still have to come to our patch? We could easily be above you again in no time at all...

The end of the day,i think we can be more satisifed with our season than you can be with yours so far. A fantastic 3-1 win for us at your place (it still hurts, be honest), only 1 defeat at home, a win up at Old Trafford and in the semi finals of the League Cup. All this on a show string budget wheras you have splashed £4-5 million... :bigwave:

Last edited:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think its safe to say that the cup run has knocked us off course a bit. But f*** it, we are 2 games away from Wembley in a major trophy, i'd take that any day of the week over a few places in the league! You won't make the play-offs in a million years IMO, there are at least 10 better sides in this league than you, us being one of them. And your next few games are hardly easy either...

Lets be honest, any BHA fan without his rose tinted specs on would agree that you've been VERY lucky in the last 2 league games and we have been the opposite. Derby and Forest were by far the better sides from what i hear and apparently you only had 1 shot on/off target in the Forest game (which was obviously the winner). Contrast that to us and we have had Muzza missing the pen vs Millwall and an O.G from our tired skipper who had given a heroic 120 minute effort only 48 hours beforehand.

It's also ironic how you lot said lets wait till April to see where the 2 teams are but now you're ahead you seem to harp on about it yourselves?! Have you forgotten that we have a game in hand on you and you still have to come to our patch? We could easily be above you again in no time at all...

The end of the day,i think we can be more satisifed with our season than you can be with yours so far. A fantastic 3-1 win for us at your place (it still hurts, be honest), only 1 defeat at home, a win up at Old Trafford and in the semi finals of the League Cup. All this on a show string budget wheras you have splashed £4-5 million... :bigwave:

I don't think I'd disagree with too much of that really. A mediocre spell in the league when all you were hoping for at the start is mid-table consolidation, is not too much to pay for the chance of a cup final at Wembley and a win at OT. I'd love to see Brighton play at Wembley, might happen this year but as you say we've been ropey at best.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

The end of the day,i think we can be more satisifed with our our season than you can be with yours. A fantastic 3-1 win for us at your place (it still hurts, be honest), only 1 defeat at home, a win up at Old Trafford and in the semi finals of the League Cup. All this on a show string budget wheras you have splashed £4-5 million... :bigwave:

Aww, the poor old Palace paupers have got their excuses out in force once again; "boohoo we don't have any money," "you're really lucky 'cos you keep winning games," "we were heroic against United's reserves and that's all that matters"
Yeah, I'd much rather be in the semis of the no-one-gives-a-f*** reserve cup and be in 12th (7 points off the relegation zone) than go straight up from League One and into the play-off zone after 20 games.
Yeah, you did us over at the Amex- you were the better side and deserved to win. Well done. But it's only three points at the end of the day. You can brag all you like, but the table doesn't lie.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I'm not sure about Derby as I wasn't there, but we were very lucky against Forest. But the last time I checked, a lucky 3 points is still worth as much as an easy 3 points. And they always say it's the side of a good side to be able to play badly and win, don't they?

I actually think the two teams are very similar. They're both somewhere between the 7th - 12th best teams in the division, both could get lucky and sneak into the play-offs, and both could get sucked into a relegation battle with a run of poor form. But I don't think either side are real contenders for either promotion or relegation.

However, I think the difference is that we may look to buy a few players to strengthen in January, where as you are going to struggle to hold onto the players that you have.

In my opinion, of course, I could be wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here