Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cracking result today boys...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
:lolol:

You got all excited after the win over the footballing giants that are Barnsley but normal service has resumed! Is Gus gonna go home now? :tantrum:

And normal service resumed with Palarse ! Leicester 3 Palarse 0 ha ha ha ha !!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We've been SHITEHOUSE for TWO MONTHS and Palace are only 2 points ahead. Pffft.

Will probably be 1 behind us at 5.00pm next Saturday after Millwall beat them and we beat Coventry.

At the end of May the record will show we lost 3-0 at Sothampton and Palace 3- 0 at Leicester not how many shots either side had or what % of the play they had.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
How many did you take to Leicester then?

like it matters !! show me how many extra points you are given for having more away fans at a game, god you lot keep harping on about 'we got more fans than you' like it makes a difference in the points at the end of the year.....

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Gold

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
like it matters !! show me how many extra points you are given for having more away fans at a game, god you lot keep harping on about 'we got more fans than you' like it makes a difference in the points at the end of the year.....

Yes you are right. What matters is that the Palace die-hards were there. All the kids in for free and £1 ticket offers jcl premiership fans will have to wait for the next exciting game at the Sainsbury's Community Stadium:)

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
As i said, we lost today but we didn't go down with a whimper like you lot yesterday, its taken 2 amazing strikes to beat us and we had a host of chances. I don't need to justify that my team is better, 27/09/11 and looking at the league table does that...

Aaaahahahaha !!!! I only just found out you dirty tramps lost today as I've been out.
How do you feel you absolute inbred shit dweller.
You need to find a f***ing hobby mate instead of coming on another teams forum & cummin in ya little pants every time we lose you sad little f***.

Last edited:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Why would Doug resign? He's doing a pretty decent job thank you.

So if we go by your statement, you must surely agree that Gus is also doing a "pretty decent job" too. Because as you lot love to point out that you are the more experienced club, and have been in the top two tiers for the last 35 years, then to only be two points behind you at this stage of the season, must mean exactly that.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Yes, but then again you spent your weekend on a rival messageboard, not only on a Saturday evening, but also during and after your teams game.

That tells me you're the kind of person that's not worth the bite. How fun must your life be my friend. Enjoy, where next? the Milwall forum?

Not going to bite? Surely by replying to this thread you just did? ???

And i had a cracking weekend thanks. Cinema Friday with the missus (though Twilight could have been better IMO), played football Saturday morning with the lads followed by lunch, a few beers and the Arsenal game in the pub. Back home and chilled on the sofa in the afternoon watching Soccer Special and laughed my arse off as the Saints stuck 3 past you. Came on here for a bit of banter, got told to f*** off. Missus came over Saturday night, nice meal cooked for me, bottle of wine etc etc. Up for a run on Sunday morning, (feeling really good by this stage.) Felt like shit at 5pm though as Leicester stuck 3 past us. Came on here for a bit of banter, got told to f*** off.

I'm sure that you didn't really need to know the above but your patroinising post deserved a patronising answer. And the fact that you have posted over 3000 posts in 4 years suggests to me that your the one that needs to get a life. :wave:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Not going to bite? Surely by replying to this thread you just did? ???

And i had a cracking weekend thanks. Cinema Friday with the missus (though Twilight could have been better IMO), played football Saturday morning with the lads followed by lunch, a few beers and the Arsenal game in the pub. Back home and chilled on the sofa in the afternoon watching Soccer Special and laughed my arse off as the Saints stuck 3 past you. Came on here for a bit of banter, got told to f*** off. Missus came over Saturday night, nice meal cooked for me, bottle of wine etc etc. Up for a run on Sunday morning, (feeling really good by this stage.) Felt like shit at 5pm though as Leicester stuck 3 past us. Came on here for a bit of banter, got told to f*** off.

I'm sure that you didn't really need to know the above but your patroinising post deserved a patronising answer. And the fact that you have posted over 3000 posts in 4 years suggests to me that your the one that needs to get a life. :wave:

Which was worse?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here