Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
wizbit_1411193c.jpg
my oh my

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
3-1 against ipswich and we beat cardiff on their patch as well. How did you do there fucktard.

Fucktard? You need to go back to the drawing board mate! How did you do when you played us? I bet you cried when Muzza lashed in the third

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Anyway boys, I'm off, you obviously can't take a bit of banter, far to touchy (suppose 1 win in 11 explains that). Shit weekends work for both of us but the end of the day we're still looking down on you :bigwave:

Anyway boys, I'm off, you obviously can't take a bit of banter, far to touchy (suppose 1 win in 11 explains that). Shit weekends work for both of us but the end of the day we're still looking down on you :bigwave:

Owned.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

:D bravo BOF

Anyways , SURELY by now everyone knows that these kind've threads come back to bite them on the arse?

I'm just waiting for the one that completely writes us off and the one that says we are going to be Humiliated at their place ..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who beat you at the Amex to become the first ever league team to ever win there? Who's the twat the now!! :moo:
Er, you are, because Brighton were the first team to win a league game at the Amex. Unlucky.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

1 win in 11 for us and you're a MASSIVE 2 points ahead, great season you're having right there :lol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
We had 12 attempts on goal. How many did you have yesterday? 1? Where are you in the league? Who beat you at the Amex to become the first ever league team to ever win there? Who's the twat the now!! :moo:

2 points behind your lot which represents the 10 seconds we failed to hold on against Leeds. The way you are carrying on you would think you are miles ahead but one result and we are above you.

Perhaps have a think before you come on here talking up your shower.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Shit weekends work for both of us but the end of the day we're still looking down on you :bigwave:

Yes, but then again you spent your weekend on a rival messageboard, not only on a Saturday evening, but also during and after your teams game.

That tells me you're the kind of person that's not worth the bite. How fun must your life be my friend. Enjoy, where next? the Milwall forum?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here