Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

count down to humiliation

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Clearly you're upset, I'm sorry as that wasn't my intention.

Whether Wilf falls over or not is not the question. You said that Bruno handled Ronaldo so he can easily handle Wilf. Whether you think I'm sad or not is also irrelevant - it's simply untrue. Ronaldo battered Bruno and in all likelihood Zaha will get the better of him too.

That said, Buckley and CMS will probably get the better of our defense too so it will really come down to who has the better keeper and forwards. Obviously I'll go with us, but one lucky moment could completely change the game.

Another 3 penalties would be nice as well. Oh and you wouldn't be able to find those clips, as they don't exist. Wilfried isn't a diver. He goes down easily after a foul, but there is always a foul or else he won't go down. He has been booked for diving twice for Palace and once for England - every time the decision has been wrong and he should've had a pen/free-kick.

To be upset I'd have to care, which I don't.

I haven't signed up as a sad little troll on another teams forum either.

Funny that

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Bump material in the making.....

Wernt they the underdogs at the amex last year and we are at their shit hole this time around?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well then girls only 22 days until you get put back into your place :) again!!!!
Again? We finished above you last season, and as for head-to-heads, we've done the double over you 7 (seven) times since the war, versus your 0 (zero) times. Or did you mean to post this on the Palace board?

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Albion have twenty-two days before they are "humiliated". The person who started this thread has no time to wait.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
I expect so, yes. After all, in several hundred matches in the Premier League and La Liga respectively, they are unlikely to have EVER come up against anyone nearly as good as Zaha. zzzzzzz

who said anything about Premier or La Liga?? all this is La Liga and Premiership is engrained in your subconcence....it really is you lot are on another planet you actually think you deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Barcelona.....Hellooooooooooooooo earth calling Briiiiiiiigton!!!! pah Zaha is easily the most outstanding player in the championship oh there are a few others Moritz Bolasie Murray remember him?....the whole team in fact Buckley CMS and co are in for one hell of a lesson as will ou lot!!!!! the point is really WHEN WILL YOU LEARN!!! and realise you are actually not all that?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
who said anything about Premier or La Liga?? all this is La Liga and Premiership is engrained in your subconcence....it really is you lot are on another planet you actually think you deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Barcelona.....Hellooooooooooooooo earth calling Briiiiiiiigton!!!! pah Zaha is easily the most outstanding player in the championship oh there are a few others Moritz Bolasie Murray remember him?....the whole team in fact Buckley CMS and co are in for one hell of a lesson as will ou lot!!!!! the point is really WHEN WILL YOU LEARN!!! and realise you are actually not all that?

Awww he's gonna spit his dummy out soon :lol:

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
You wouldn't happen to be that Palace cuntt from worthing by any chance who uses public toilets and sits down to piss and always meet gay men? If so you are still a complete prick .

What the one you were sunk to the nuts with down the lanes??? ermmmm No x

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
The reason why we get so many penalties is because there isnt a single defender that can cope with Wilf, who ever yor right or left back are on that day will be feeling pretty sick by half time.

Hmm...

url

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Again? We finished above you last season, and as for head-to-heads, we've done the double over you 7 (seven) times since the war, versus your 0 (zero) times. Or did you mean to post this on the Palace board?

& I've seen all 10 of an unbeaten run something no Palace fan dead, alive or still to be born will ever see

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
As things stand you would fancy palace to win but in 4 games time everything can change and besides that in derbys form doesn't matter . Look at when you beat us at the amex. I wouldn't spout off to much though on a 50 50 game . Setting self for a fall

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

The really sad thing about these posts is that this guy is conforming to the classic 'arse stereotype and appears to be totally oblivious to the fact!! Its no wonder we find them such sad insignificant people. I feel genuinely sorry for their team because they don't have any say over the quality of neanderthal that supports them.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
As things stand you would fancy palace to win but in 4 games time everything can change and besides that in derbys form doesn't matter . Look at when you beat us at the amex. I wouldn't spout off to much though on a 50 50 game . Setting self for a fall

Granted its a derby 50/50 nah wouldnt say that

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Look up our full backs experience and then you'll understand why we are talking about the Premier and La Liga, and Champions League. I'll give you a clue - Bruno Saltor and Wayne Bridge.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
He hasn't coped with Ronaldo. He was absolutely battered.

In another game in 2010, Bruno gifted Real two goals with terrible defending mistakes:

To suggest that he had the beating of Ronaldo is ridiculous. He can't cope with Ronaldo as proven, and I also doubt he'll be able to cope with Wilfried.

We're talking about Ronaldo here by the way. Aka the 2nd best player in the world, who rinses top quality full backs week in week out?

Compared to Zaha, who granted rinses full backs week in week out, but are they top quality? No.

Both Bruno and Bridge have come up against FAR better players before, so they will be experienced enough to know what to expect. Zaha won't come up against a better RB or LB this year, so it will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here