Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

count down to humiliation

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Getting cocky & dillusional when you are top of the league is very risky. As we know there is only one way you can go from the top and that's down as you will see on 01 Dec. :tosser:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm sure that they both have, but that was some time ago when they were a. better, and b. younger (quicker).

Wishful thinking, If you are expecting to see two lumbering full backs with no pace you are likely to be in for a shock.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Getting cocky & dillusional when you are top of the league is very risky. As we know there is only one way you can go from the top and that's down as you will see on 01 Dec. :tosser:

Well said

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I don't get all this arrogance from Palace. Yes they're on a good run which is lovely for them considering their position belies the quality of their squad and ok, they did the perfect smash and grab act last season at the Amex although they hardly played us off the pitch.

Both of these should be applauded no matter how hard it is for us BHA fans. However to come on here and start going on about how great Zaha is(incidentally he IS overrated) and to say how many they're going to win by such and such result is clearly dillusional.

I'm sure that if the Albion beat Palace then I'm sure most of the antagonists will disappear up their own Selhursts as if they dont then they are gonna look pretty stupid - moreso than normal.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Well then girls only 22 days until you get put back into your place :) again!!!! My advice to you, not that you will take it is, get totally smashed on the way up then top up at half time and continue drinking on the way home after being held in for christ knows how long, then stumble back to Deans and hopefully he will console you AHHHH there there sweetheart dont let those nasty Palce people get to you xx. With a bit of luck you will wake up the next day you wont remember a thing. C U SOON LADIES XXXX:wanker:

What a weirdo!!!

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
I don't get all this arrogance from Palace. Yes they're on a good run which is lovely for them considering their position belies the quality of their squad and ok, they did the perfect smash and grab act last season at the Amex although they hardly played us off the pitch.

Both of these should be applauded no matter how hard it is for us BHA fans. However to come on here and start going on about how great Zaha is(incidentally he IS overrated) and to say how many they're going to win by such and such result is clearly dillusional.

I'm sure that if the Albion beat Palace then I'm sure most of the antagonists will disappear up their own Selhursts as if they dont then they are gonna look pretty stupid - moreso than normal.

Cheers for that Jose!!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Personally I love seeing both clubs doing well, great feeling of 70s nostalgia about the Championship, and good chance we'll be scrapping for promotion again.

Hopefully the Palace form will have dipped slightly by Dec 1st, and ours will have improved, but who knows.

I'd be happy with a draw at Selhurst, win a massive bonus, but I expect a much, much better display and victory at home in March.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I like the way he calls us girls and puts a kiss after things he says !!! ha ha ha !!

getofftheropes

bossa nova
Sep 4, 2009
brazil!no littlehampton
caravan.jpg

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Personally I love seeing both clubs doing well, great feeling of 70s nostalgia about the Championship, and good chance we'll be scrapping for promotion again.

Hopefully the Palace form will have dipped slightly by Dec 1st, and ours will have improved, but who knows.

I'd be happy with a draw at Selhurst, win a massive bonus, but I expect a much, much better display and victory at home in March.

A draw really!!! A WIN!!!! take it your methodone is working

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I like the way he calls us girls and puts a kiss after things he says !!! ha ha ha !!

He's probably a big mincing poof desperate not to be outed so asserts his manliness in order to deflect attention from his sexuality.... either that or he's just a wanker.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A draw really!!! A WIN!!!! take it your methodone is working

A bit of banter from opposition fans is all well and good. Unfortunately you don't provide this, you're just an uneducated moron who can't stop touching himself because his rotten club are on a good run of form. Please just f*** off and die

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
A bit of banter from opposition fans is all well and good. Unfortunately you don't provide this, you're just an uneducated moron who can't stop touching himself because his rotten club are on a good run of form. Please just f*** off and die

Banter wtf where and when did you think it was banter, banter is friendly aint it? your a **** pal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here