Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

count down to humiliation

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
You are the Moderator that CONSTANTLY tells posters NOT to replyto the Palace trolls....???????????????????????????????????

"If you feed a troll he will keep coming back for more"....those were your very words.

Indeed. But I don't get upset about them. My words are aimed at those who explode with bile at the mere mention of Palace, Winifred Zahaha, 5-0, 3-1, FFS Murray, £20bn, top of the league etc...

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Indeed. But I don't get upset about them. My words are aimed at those who explode with bile at the mere mention of Palace, Winifred Zahaha, 5-0, 3-1, FFS Murray, £20bn, top of the league etc...

Oooooooh no......no,no,no,no,no

You said " If you keep feeding a troll he will keep coming back for more. I do wish they would just let it go and then we can ban him if he instigates this sort of thing"

In other words, you advised and wanted posters not to reply to trolls. Nothing whatsoever about it not upsetting you.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Indeed, I am slightly worried about this game to be honest, if they play with the passion they had down at our place last season, coupled with the way they are playing at the moment, we'll get turned over.
Gus needs to install a bit of passion into our boys for this, let them know what this game means to the fans, there was none at the Amex.

lets hope he understand now what we expect!! :)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I expect so, yes. After all, in several hundred matches in the Premier League and La Liga respectively, they are unlikely to have EVER come up against anyone nearly as good as Zaha. zzzzzzz

I'm sure that they both have, but that was some time ago when they were a. better, and b. younger (quicker).

Also, the fact that they played against them doesn't mean that they played well. I saw Bruno play against Madrid and Ronaldo absolutely destroyed him, scoring a hattrick. Obviously I'm not comparing Zaha to Ronaldo (yet! :moo:) but I doubt that Bridge or Bruno will be able to stop Wilfried and Bolasie on the other wing.

If they DO manage to get the better of Wilf I'll be extremely surprised, and they will be the first fullbacks in the last 18 months to do it. He absolutely destroyed Konchesky for a full 90 minutes against Leicester (and every other fullback he has played against), and with the form Bolasie and Murray are in I could see us scoring a few. You're probably going to triple-mark him like every team has done against us this season, which should leave a lot of space for Bolasie and Glenn to exploit.

That said, I'm not predicting anything like an easy win. Yes, we are on much better form than you and yes we are much higher in the league, but the form book goes out of the window in these sorts of games. We SHOULD win considering we're at home and we're much stronger in attack, but if we have an off day you could get a result.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Well then girls only 22 days until you get put back into your place :) again!!!! My advice to you, not that you will take it is, get totally smashed on the way up then top up at half time and continue drinking on the way home after being held in for christ knows how long, then stumble back to Deans and hopefully he will console you AHHHH there there sweetheart dont let those nasty Palce people get to you xx. With a bit of luck you will wake up the next day you wont remember a thing. C U SOON LADIES XXXX:wanker:

:ffsparr:

edit: I hate that picture

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Well then girls only 22 days until you get put back into your place :) again!!!! My advice to you, not that you will take it is, get totally smashed on the way up then top up at half time and continue drinking on the way home after being held in for christ knows how long, then stumble back to Deans and hopefully he will console you AHHHH there there sweetheart dont let those nasty Palce people get to you xx. With a bit of luck you will wake up the next day you wont remember a thing. C U SOON LADIES XXXX:wanker:

Don't think so sonny. Won't be going. Since Amex built am very particular which grounds I visit. Sadly your shitty ground doesn't touch the radar so will leave it for another 25 years when you may have redeveloped Sainsburys and the Arthur Waite. If that ever happens.:amex:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm sure that they both have, but that was some time ago when they were a. better, and b. younger (quicker).

Also, the fact that they played against them doesn't mean that they played well. I saw Bruno play against Madrid and Ronaldo absolutely destroyed him, scoring a hattrick. Obviously I'm not comparing Zaha to Ronaldo (yet! :moo:) but I doubt that Bridge or Bruno will be able to stop Wilfried and Bolasie on the other wing.

If they DO manage to get the better of Wilf I'll be extremely surprised, and they will be the first fullbacks in the last 18 months to do it. He absolutely destroyed Konchesky for a full 90 minutes against Leicester (and every other fullback he has played against), and with the form Bolasie and Murray are in I could see us scoring a few. You're probably going to triple-mark him like every team has done against us this season, which should leave a lot of space for Bolasie and Glenn to exploit.

That said, I'm not predicting anything like an easy win. Yes, we are on much better form than you and yes we are much higher in the league, but the form book goes out of the window in these sorts of games. We SHOULD win considering we're at home and we're much stronger in attack, but if we have an off day you could get a result.

I kinda agree....

I do feel we could be the team to come to your place and mug you & that would be very nice. However we will wait and see, I am just glad this is gonna re ignite the fixture back to its past glories with you guys doing well (and good luck to you as much as it hurts credit where credit is due) I still hate Palarse though

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
The reason why we get so many penalties is because there isnt a single defender that can cope with Wilf, who ever yor right or left back are on that day will be feeling pretty sick by half time.

If our right back has coped with Ronaldo I'm sure he will do just fine with Winifred :lol:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
If our right back has coped with Ronaldo I'm sure he will do just fine with Winifred :lol:

He hasn't coped with Ronaldo. He was absolutely battered.

In another game in 2010, Bruno gifted Real two goals with terrible defending mistakes:

To suggest that he had the beating of Ronaldo is ridiculous. He can't cope with Ronaldo as proven, and I also doubt he'll be able to cope with Wilfried.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

You wouldn't happen to be that Palace cuntt from worthing by any chance who uses public toilets and sits down to piss and always meet gay men? If so you are still a complete prick .

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
He hasn't coped with Ronaldo. He was absolutely battered.

In another game in 2010, Bruno gifted Real two goals with terrible defending mistakes:

To suggest that he had the beating of Ronaldo is ridiculous. He can't cope with Ronaldo as proven, and I also doubt he'll be able to cope with Wilfried.

You're so full of shit you've got your own pumping station

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
You're so full of shit you've got your own pumping station

You should try watching the video, then you'll see what I mean. It's a proven fact that Bruno was destroyed by Real Madrid. Obviously Palace are hardly as good as Real, but to suggest that Bruno won't struggle against us because he was dicked by Madrid a few times is ridiculous. Yes, he played against them... but he was hardly any good.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You should try watching the video, then you'll see what I mean. It's a proven fact that Bruno was destroyed by Real Madrid. Obviously Palace are hardly as good as Real, but to suggest that Bruno won't struggle against us because he was dicked by Madrid a few times is ridiculous. Yes, he played against them... but he was hardly any good.

Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

If I could be bothered I'd find a whole load of YouTube clips of Winnie falling over without even having the ball. Fact is I can't be bothered to put effort in to be a sad little fucker like you.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

If I could be bothered I'd find a whole load of YouTube clips of Winnie falling over without even having the ball. Fact is I can't be bothered to put effort in to be a sad little fucker like you.

Clearly you're upset, I'm sorry as that wasn't my intention.

Whether Wilf falls over or not is not the question. You said that Bruno handled Ronaldo so he can easily handle Wilf. Whether you think I'm sad or not is also irrelevant - it's simply untrue. Ronaldo battered Bruno and in all likelihood Zaha will get the better of him too.

That said, Buckley and CMS will probably get the better of our defense too so it will really come down to who has the better keeper and forwards. Obviously I'll go with us, but one lucky moment could completely change the game.

Another 3 penalties would be nice as well. Oh and you wouldn't be able to find those clips, as they don't exist. Wilfried isn't a diver. He goes down easily after a foul, but there is always a foul or else he won't go down. He has been booked for diving twice for Palace and once for England - every time the decision has been wrong and he should've had a pen/free-kick.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I like how our guest poster is gradually back pedalling on his original prediction, now he is talking up our players and talking about 'luck'. Maybe he is starting to doubt himself and fearing the huge bounce coming his way if things don't go quite as planned....... bring it on, if he's right then we have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I like those odds, plus we are better than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here