Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

count down to humiliation

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
A slither of a chance eh? :lolol: It finished 1 Dive-all last time, this one should be interesting. We have the best defence in the league against your most skilled penalty winners in the league, could be interesting.

I wonder who the FA will line up to referee it. It can't be a game the refs themselves actually want, not if they know about it!

The reason why we get so many penalties is because there isnt a single defender that can cope with Wilf, who ever yor right or left back are on that day will be feeling pretty sick by half time.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Yet another Jeremy Kyle guest using his looted Pc/Laptop or phone........yawn !!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
you havent watched many of their games have you?like others on here deluded,they have a much more improved team than last year,where we managed to take pne point of them,the rivalry has overshadowed many peoples views on here,get real

Oh come on it's all banter. Obviously Palace are a decent side at the moment, one look at the table gives that away. But if Palace troll comes on, what do you expect?!

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
you havent watched many of their games have you?like others on here deluded,they have a much more improved team than last year,where we managed to take pne point of them,the rivalry has overshadowed many peoples views on here,get real
Indeed, I am slightly worried about this game to be honest, if they play with the passion they had down at our place last season, coupled with the way they are playing at the moment, we'll get turned over.
Gus needs to install a bit of passion into our boys for this, let them know what this game means to the fans, there was none at the Amex.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well then girls only 22 days until you get put back into your place :) again!!!! My advice to you, not that you will take it is, get totally smashed on the way up then top up at half time and continue drinking on the way home after being held in for christ knows how long, then stumble back to Deans and hopefully he will console you AHHHH there there sweetheart dont let those nasty Palce people get to you xx. With a bit of luck you will wake up the next day you wont remember a thing. C U SOON LADIES XXXX:wanker:

Keep bigging your team up, 22 days is a long time in football. I'm rather hoping that by the time the game comes around that a win for us will take us above you. Who knows? We were the form team when you came down here last year and look what happened...

I'm looking forward to the game, sorry to piss on your parade.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Seems that Care in the Community isnt really working out up in Arsonist-land.

If anyone would be humiliated its you, as if we do actually win - this will be bumped to the max - now run along and set some things alight.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Since when did games with rivals run to form?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Well then girls only 22 days until you get put back into your place :) again!!!! My advice to you, not that you will take it is, get totally smashed on the way up then top up at half time and continue drinking on the way home after being held in for christ knows how long, then stumble back to Deans and hopefully he will console you AHHHH there there sweetheart dont let those nasty Palce people get to you xx. With a bit of luck you will wake up the next day you wont remember a thing. C U SOON LADIES XXXX:wanker:
Hope you lot enjoy your Holmesdale rd post match Kettling this season :lolol:

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK

This made me chuckle! Good post, gives the board a bit of a tickle, reminds us of football again!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

You forgot to mention that we need to buy the beer in Brighton first as you lot have burned down most of your own off licences. If you could just amend your post for accuracy then you can log off NSC and go back for a bunk up with your ex's mum.

You're welcome.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The reason why we get so many penalties is because there isnt a single defender that can cope with Wilf, who ever yor right or left back are on that day will be feeling pretty sick by half time.

I expect so, yes. After all, in several hundred matches in the Premier League and La Liga respectively, they are unlikely to have EVER come up against anyone nearly as good as Zaha. zzzzzzz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here