Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to Saints match thread v Plymouth

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Ah, good old Southampton fans getting excited about finally nailing down second place on the penultimate game of the season. Very good, I doff my hat to you sire but our players went on holiday this week having won the league about a month ago.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
3 nil you bumders!!!

(Thought i'd save you the bother seeing as you're probably trying to watch the game)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
You know, it must be really, really f**king annoying for Southampton that they've put on this great run at the end of the season, beating everyone convincingly, yet they will still only finish SECOND, behind the deserved Champions. Really, you have to laugh.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
0,,10433~9632048,00.gif

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
you ever seen premiership football, Ever had a player like Matt le Tisser play for you? Ever been in europe? no your f***ing champions of league 1 football yeah!!!!

Have you ever won EIGHT matches in a month, oh no you lost to Rochdale didn't you *snigger*

Sorry, just realised you must be a Watford fan, why else would you call yourself hornet

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
f*** off hornett you sad f***ing little troll.we are a better side than you hence why we are the champs and you are not.....and last of all your team is 3 up about to go up and you are trolling on here you sad little c u n t ...now bozza ban this c unt

hornett7

Banned
Apr 23, 2011
Cheers boys see you next season Northam stand Block 42 row X 45 Come have a chat boys next season when your bottom of the league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here