Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to Saints match thread v Plymouth

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
hornett7 - such a wonderful fan, he can't even be bothered to travel to Home Park this afternoon.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Saints are now leading 2-0 and this over par. It was be their direct style of play. PS: Sussex are playing Dutch today.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Have that you f***ing bum boys!!! Take a bow sir ricky you lot are a f***ing joke champions you have not beat us or huddersfield your f***ing shit

Now what was old neb saying ? SCC fans couldn't give something or other about us ? Clearly the twat does, sad little boy that he is.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Ever had a player like Matt le Tisser play for you?

Le Tiss turned out for us in Jimmy Case's testimonial, you know.

Now be a good lad and go off and troll on a Pompey site where you belong whilst we celebrate the fact we are CHAMPIONS.

After all, you've got to be up for school in the morning.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Ah well, nice short trip to St Mary's for us next season. Let's see where the two teams finish in the Championship. I know who my money's on....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Presumably the '7' in his username refers to his mental age.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
0-2 now, I wonder if the opposing fans will shake hands after the match ? I would suggest that SCC fans don't go too mad.

you ever seen premiership football, Ever had a player like Matt le Tisser play for you? Ever been in europe? no your f***ing champions of league 1 football yeah!!!!

Er....yes, we are champions. Thanks for reminding.

We have had great players too - not as great as Mick Channon eh? ( :laugh: )
Matt Lettuce Ear? Is he French? He didn't score for England did he? (granted, he came close against Italy if I remember rightly).

But anyway - what are you trying to tell us Champions, that you are deservedly SECOND?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here