Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to Saints match thread v Plymouth

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I'm watching live text commentary on the ESPN website, and I can't help but notice the 'live table' that appears under the match stats. It seems to suggest Brighton are top of the table, and that Southampton are in second a good 7 points off the pace. What's that about?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Must be infuriating for the managers of the other teams in L1 to see their players so effortlessly raise their game 10-20% for Saints but not for the other 44 games.

I mean, look at us. How BRILLIANT were we against them?

*SCC will still win this game at a canter though.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Bollox

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Plymouth fans singing 1-0 to the referee as they reckon there was a push by Lallana in the area when Lambert scored.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
There's only one possible result now, poor old Plymouth.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Have I missed something here? How does SCC being ahead of Plymouth today affect us as CHAMPIONS?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Southampton are a massive, massive club and the 15k capacity of The Dell was definately a statement of intent. Why they're not a regular top six Premiership finisher is a mystery to most people in football.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Southampton are a massive, massive club and the 15k capacity of The Dell was definately a statement of intent. Why they're not a regular top six Premiership finisher is a mystery to most people in football.

Biggest club never to have won a European trophy? Got to be in with a shout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here