Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to Saints match thread v Plymouth

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
[yt]gnvLyt3ZxC8[/yt]

I could quite easily link the youtube clip of Brighton 1 Saints 2 (just recently) but I cant be arsed.

These kinds of big big wins have come too often for Saints and Brighton. You only have to look at our goal differences (ours is better 2 btw :lol:)

All in all a quality season all round.

I could quite easily link the youtube clip of Brighton 1 Saints 2 (just recently) but I cant be arsed.

These kinds of big big wins have come too often for Saints and Brighton. You only have to look at our goal differences (ours is better 2 btw :lol:)

Just as long as you bear in mind that you and Hudds won when it mattered not one whit to us or our position in the table.
You may as well be boasting about the reserve results

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

Both clubs too good for the league.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

For somebody whp says he doesn't give a 'flying f***' about us you seem to spend an awful lot of time on here. Do you know that you have a (justifiable) inferiority complex ? Did your siblings bully you as a child ?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Just as long as you bear in mind that you and Hudds won when it mattered not one whit to us or our position in the table.
You may as well be boasting about the reserve results

Huh ? Are you actually a real dog.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
For somebody whp says he doesn't give a 'flying f***' about us you seem to spend an awful lot of time on here. Do you know that you have a (justifiable) inferiority complex ? Did your siblings bully you as a child ?

On the contrary. what I said was that Saints fans dont give a flying f***. I obviously have an interest as I'm a Brightonian and most my family support Brighton, as do my chums.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
You have to say farplay to saints, they deserved to get 2nd place, although some of their fans are pretty up themselves and annoying they do deserve it, their recent form has been excellent.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
On the contrary. what I said was that Saints fans dont give a flying f***. I obviously have an interest as I'm a Brightonian and most my family support Brighton, as do my chums.

Really ? I know what your issue is, you're a glory hunter and want to become a Brighton fan. Obviously you've realised that SCC's sun is slowly setting so a season of mid table mediocrity is all you have to look forward to with your old club. Still we know that we now attract quite a few plastics, why should you be any different ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ben - We wouldn't have lost to you or Hudds if we had anything on it. Trust me.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well done Southampton on promotion, over a season the table does not lie.

You are worthy runners up and deserve the plaudits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here