Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Roofing repair operative and partner required to carry out general roof/gutter repairs on a sub-contract basis for long... paid if you are fit ... (Gerrard isn't)

Take it or leave it. No left wingers.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Can you imagine spending two nights in Brighton, then going to Blackburn, you'd either come back to Brighton or go to Libya :)

I heard it on the news today, There enough holes in Blackburn, Lancashire to fill the Albert Hall. Unlike Wigan they have not got a Pier (Bridge to Erehwon).

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Back from the pub, still hasn't signed....off for a wank now.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Ok...i'm a bit pissed but...just the fact he's spent two days talking to us is a revelation in it's self. We have a fantastic team already, over the years we've been singing the song 'Brighton are back' after a few decent results in whatever division...this time my friends, i believe we ARE actually back....Vicente or not...WERE BACK! His signing would just be the icing on the cake.

Apologies if this sounds like the ramblings of a drunk a man.....actually it is...so f*** it...now i have to puke.........

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
It was actually D'angelo saxon from here that met him (Koaste). Don't think he speaks a lot of english though so I doubt there's much to say other than a quick hola.

You're right, he doesn't speak a lot of English. I tried asking him if he was gonna sign for us, but I'm not sure if he understood me. I wanted to ask his agent, but he seemed to be on the phone most of the time, which worried me a little. He did look pleased when I said welcome to Brighton though, so take that how you like.

Staying at the Jurys Inn apparently.

Gutted it was a rare night at work with no Spanish speakers working.

Its promising that he's still in Brighton though... hopefully we'll hear some news either way very soon.

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
I've never stayed at or even seen the Jurys Inn in Brighton, but why would the club put a player we are courting in that hotel? Why not on the seafront with a great view and a better feeling of grandeur?

Just saying like.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"I think he deserves the English stage and it is ideal for him to be at a club with good,young, hungry, successful players with a very talented manager and a brilliant, visionary owner. That is where Vicente should be.

He is far better off there than at, for example, a slightly bigger name like West Ham or Blackburn. Brighton is the place to be. It's on the up."

- Graham Hunter, Sky Sports Spanish football expert.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
"I think he deserves the English stage and it is ideal for him to be at a club with good,young, hungry, successful players with a very talented manager and a brilliant, visionary owner. That is where Vicente should be.

He is far better off there than at, for example, a slightly bigger name like West Ham or Blackburn. Brighton is the place to be. It's on the up."

That is brilliant!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
On deadline day everyone was chasing everyone, should have tied it up then when no'one was looking..Now free agents are the best show in town and everyone who has missed their target can have another pop & they all know where to turn...not making it any easier to nail down I'm sure

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Morning all- I had a dream last night...nothing whatsoever to do with Vicente more to do with Kerry Katona, Liv Tyler and a pair of wellington boots but so moving onto Vicente, something occured to me about him and that is that if there was a chance of him going to
Blackburn, would he not be staying in Lancashire or even near Gatwick to get a flight to Manchester airport?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Yes he bloody well is!

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Morning all- I had a dream last night...nothing whatsoever to do with Vicente more to do with Kerry Katona, Liv Tyler and a pair of wellington boots but so moving onto Vicente, something occured to me about him and that is that if there was a chance of him going to
Blackburn, would he not be staying in Lancashire or even near Gatwick to get a flight to Manchester airport?

I don't think theres anything in this Blackburn stuff. However, if they wanted him enough they could come and chat with him here and if he likes what he hears head back with them. He'll sign for us. It makes sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here