Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
does anyone know where he's staying? i'm thinking we send round a few of the daft bints to give him the night of his life. he'll never leave.

I think Gus has just tweeted that one of our female fans has tried that and it has backfired.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Not at all, Chill man, you fronting????............all I am saying is that if I were his agent I would give it time to see if anyone else would like to offer, considering the circumstances and after the successful medical! If, as an agent, you hadn't advised that, you should be sacked! So, you still disagree?!

if i was his agent when he was released (back at the start of june) and he clearly said i want to move to the prem, he had offers from 3 clubs ive already said (may i also add he is also fit as this point), but he had no interest in them or he would of gone in for talks as im sure he and his agent both looked through the teams and thought nope there not for you, no one else has come in during this time. then brighton show up, lets have a look at them ok good new manager, just gained promotion, top of the championship, manager (who speaks spanish) good style of football and a team on the up aswell as a nice city, i think this could be the team for you, he agrees they fly over have talks with bloom gus and so on they talk about - look around the city ? - look around the ground - talk about future plans - and so on this all takes time, why are people expecting it to be a done deal in 2 days or less... so overall yes i disagree still

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Other professional footballers manage to do it....don't call me a tosser until you know me... Then feel free you cuntlip!!

yes when they are 18 to like 24 young and want to gain experience, hes 30 got a family has played at the highest levels pos so this is a little different to most footballers if we were man u arsenal chelsea yh he would prob signed before he got on the plane to england !!! ..... dont post stupid comments and we wouldnt have to

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
if i was his agent when he was released (back at the start of june) and he clearly said i want to move to the prem, he had offers from 3 clubs ive already said (may i also add he is also fit as this point), but he had no interest in them or he would of gone in for talks as im sure he and his agent both looked through the teams and thought nope there not for you, no one else has come in during this time. then brighton show up, lets have a look at them ok good new manager, just gained promotion, top of the championship, manager (who speaks spanish) good style of football and a team on the up aswell as a nice city, i think this could be the team for you, he agrees they fly over have talks with bloom gus and so on they talk about - look around the city ? - look around the ground - talk about future plans - and so on this all takes time, why are people expecting it to be a done deal in 2 days or less... so overall yes i disagree still
Jesus brightonseagulls, that's far too heavy! I am fully aware of the mans past history and offers. I am fully aware of what we have offered, I am fully aware it looks promising, I am fully aware that some things take time. However if you are so blind to the fact others may try to bum the deal then fair enough. I don't object.

yes when they are 18 to like 24 young and want to gain experience, hes 30 got a family has played at the highest levels pos so this is a little different to most footballers if we were man u arsenal chelsea yh he would prob signed before he got on the plane to england !!! ..... dont post stupid comments and we wouldnt have to

I shall take your wisdom on board and refrain from posting my comments until I have taken ten minutes to think hard!...... Will I f***!!!

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Sit tight seagulls, it'll still happen, I have a good feeling about Beeethenteee, he wants to join the Gus Bus, just wants to make sure he buys the right ticket first.

If the worst happens and it falls through then its still amazing to be linked to this calibre of player. Its all good!

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Jesus brightonseagulls, that's far too heavy! I am fully aware of the mans past history and offers. I am fully aware of what we have offered, I am fully aware it looks promising, I am fully aware that some things take time. However if you are so blind to the fact others may try to bum the deal then fair enough. I don't object.

well no its common sence 'fans' like you seem to think everyone should sign with us as soon as they are linked to us and vicente would be probs the biggest name to sign for us and for this to happen it will take a hell of alot of work and time... but just because he hasnt signed for us omy weve lost him every1 must be after him now as he hasnt signed for us, there has been no news of any prem club this month or last month wanting him and tbh the only real team i could see interest from was everton but there has been no talk of that ... so please can every1 chill and relax it will happen and if it doesnt chances are its because he dont want to move to england and wants to stay in spain

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Can you imagine spending two nights in Brighton, then going to Blackburn, you'd either come back to Brighton or go to Libya :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Right that's it-15 more minutes then i will have to sleep-tomorrow i expect an announcement of some kind.........Who knows,Michael Robinson may have put in a good word or 3 for us:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here