Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Koaste Koaste
Just met Vicente Rodriguez... Still in Brighton #fingerscrossed #bhafc
36 minutes ago

Not Brett, but it'll do.

It was actually D'angelo saxon from here that met him (Koaste). Don't think he speaks a lot of english though so I doubt there's much to say other than a quick hola.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
A considered view to the saga that is the Vicente signing..................Imagine if you will, you are the agent of Vicente, with a proven track record, if a little crocked in places, of proven football greatness. Along comes Brighton and our Gus, full of passion. Persuades the man to talk and even entertain a medical to prove fitness. I for one, if his agent, would want that knowledge public. Pass medical, on a free and available. I would advise Senor Vicente to wait 72hrs to see if any bigger clubs bite! Hold on to your hat. I want him, I hope we get him but, I fear!
What do others think?

Is there an echo on this board tonight. I could have sworn I saw this on another thread.
Posting the same thing over two threads tut tut. Attention seeker ;-)

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Is there an echo on this board tonight. I could have sworn I saw this on another thread.
Posting the same thing over two threads tut tut. Attention seeker ;-)

Rowley tut tut yourself! I am stimulating conversation, postings and opinion, what are you doing? Slight dig and denegration?! Not English old chap!.............:)

ABIMEG2

Jan 29, 2008
I dont think he will join us now ,been to long in negitiations ,like said above passed a medical so probably gonna wait to see if a premier club comes in for better money :(

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
All this full glass, half glass.....we'll end up with frigging Vincent vega at this rate!

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
A considered view to the saga that is the Vicente signing..................Imagine if you will, you are the agent of Vicente, with a proven track record, if a little crocked in places, of proven football greatness. Along comes Brighton and our Gus, full of passion. Persuades the man to talk and even entertain a medical to prove fitness. I for one, if his agent, would want that knowledge public. Pass medical, on a free and available. I would advise Senor Vicente to wait 72hrs to see if any bigger clubs bite! Hold on to your hat. I want him, I hope we get him but, I fear!
What do others think?

:facepalm: if any other club wanted him they could of easy ask him to go to there stadium get a medical there and then and then sign a contract with them .... please answer this why would his agent make him come to brighton just to get a medical ... wait 3 days ... hope for a 'bigger club' comes in for him ... 'bigger clubs' have tried in the past to get him blackburn, swansea and newcastle and he didnt want to go he didnt even want to talk to them clearly so for him to be here means something ..... are you expecting chelsea to snap him up ???

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I dont think he will join us now ,been to long in negitiations ,like said above passed a medical so probably gonna wait to see if a premier club comes in for better money :(

:facepalm:

Taken too long now. Tell him and his agent to f*** right off now and go to Blackburn. Taking the piss!!

yes because you would choose to move to a different country within a period of 2 day :tosser:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
:facepalm: if any other club wanted him they could of easy ask him to go to there stadium get a medical there and then and then sign a contract with them .... please answer this why would his agent make him come to brighton just to get a medical ... wait 3 days ... hope for a 'bigger club' comes in for him ... 'bigger clubs' have tried in the past to get him blackburn, swansea and newcastle and he didnt want to go he didnt even want to talk to them clearly so for him to be here means something ..... are you expecting chelsea to snap him up ???

Not at all, Chill man, you fronting????............all I am saying is that if I were his agent I would give it time to see if anyone else would like to offer, considering the circumstances and after the successful medical! If, as an agent, you hadn't advised that, you should be sacked! So, you still disagree?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here