Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
I've never stayed at or even seen the Jurys Inn in Brighton, but why would the club put a player we are courting in that hotel? Why not on the seafront with a great view and a better feeling of grandeur?

Just saying like.

It's shit. Let's hope they splashed out on the 6th floor of the Grand.

Another day of zero work beckons.....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
here go then,all set for another dose.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It promises to be a beautiful day... Weather wise

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just sign the f***ing contract......I am getting terrible stick at work over this

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
F5 F5 F5 F5.....

What I cant understand is why some people on here are saying that since its come out that he is here talking to us now Premier League clubs are taking notice and are going to make offers for him. Surely he would have been on their radars before hence why he is now looking to the Championship instead?

That's what I'm hoping anyway!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Not ANOTHER day!
yawn.gif

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
One of the main characters in the rather excellent film I saw last night, The Skin I Live In, is called Vicente. This is all.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Blackburn-Half empty stadium. Team of hoofers with a clueless manager. Dump of a place in the middle of Dark Satanic Mill country.

Brighton- Full capacity gleaming new stadium. Team of passing clever chaps with a quite genius manager. Located in an AoOB in God's own country.

Oh and about 15 deg warmer.

Hard Choice Vicente me old mukker!

TNBA

TTF

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
F5 F5 F5 F5.....

What I cant understand is why some people on here are saying that since its come out that he is here talking to us now Premier League clubs are taking notice and are going to make offers for him. Surely he would have been on their radars before hence why he is now looking to the Championship instead?

That's what I'm hoping anyway!

Exactly. He was released by Valencia in May, and only rolls up in Brighton on Transfer Deadline Day. I somehow doubt he and his agent have been on the beach this whole time.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Just read the latest title of the thread. It tells you all you need to know - if you are after facts.

But if you are after entertainment - go for it!

I fear the usual 10-15% of my work day that I spend on here would rise to about 99% for today - but then it is Friday.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I'm reaching the conclusion he is probably a bit of an unnecessary luxury anyway.

We already have too many options in attack.*

* but I reserve the right to retract this IF he does sign later on...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here