Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I've cancelled all my meetings today so I can sit and refresh NSC all day. Holding out hope I'm not going to lose my job for nothing...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
OK... that's it... patience snapped... just sign the fcuking contract on the terms we are offering or :bigwave:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
You can't blame him for weighing up his options. If Blackburn are enquiring he's bound to have a rethink at least. Yes they're a club on the wain and we're a club on the up but it's still a season in the premiership.
He seems a loyal kind of chap though who wants to settle so hopefully he'll see out his days down here with a medal and the premiership next year. As that is what we're now talking about if he arrives - Gus would have sold him that.

Morning all. Wipe the sleep from your eyes and turn those lap tops on.
Day three of The Siege of Valencia , supplies running short , wives and gilfriends increasinly teste, dogs unwalked
Children ignored. Will today be the day ? Can we even remember how this all started? Can BoF pull off another piece of Bondesque serveillence ?
Good luck my brothers, The Gods of fairness and Justice are on our side.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Morning everyone.

Have purposely organised a trip to my Mum's this morning with the litt'lun so I can break away from the F5 madness that has become my life. I think my wife is starting to think that the whole thing is a little strange!

See you all around midday.

Bye.

PS - Someone get over to that hotel and follow him!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Morning all. Wipe the sleep from your eyes and turn those lap tops on.
Day three of The Siege of Valencia , supplies running short , wives and gilfriends increasinly teste, dogs unwalked
Children ignored. Will today be the day ? Can we even remember how this all started? Can BoF pull off another piece of Bondesque serveillence ?
Good luck my brothers, The Gods of fairness and Justice are on our side.

Shit, i have a wife, forgot about her.........just rolled over and there was me expecting Rodrigez as thats all I have dreampt about and to my horror, the wife was there, not pretty

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'll be on CLUB TEXT STANDBY today, I aim to be the first one to post the info here once received

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here