Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Completely OTT stewarding outside family stand

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Perhaps if they gave the ref a load of old flannel about some bullshit FA rule they'd be more successful. Seems to work with you.

You really are showing yourself to be a small petty minded person who just cannot see past the end of his nose.

Reasons have been explained and yet you still seem to think you need to argue or we need to prove it in some way or another.

IF you could be bothered to look it up yourself all the information is out there on the net.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
:lolol: :lolol:

The only 'qualification' I received when I did my steward training was a certificate to say I'd successfully carried out CPR and mouth-to-mouth on a plastic dummy. :jester:

But let's be fair, we had half decent stewards back then, nowadays it's full of fu... Aaaah, the kettles just boiled!

You really are showing yourself to be a small petty minded person who just cannot see past the end of his nose.

Reasons have been explained and yet you still seem to think you need to argue or we need to prove it in some way or another.

IF you could be bothered to look it up yourself all the information is out there on the net.

And you're a f***ing liar. There's no FA rule, there's no match that anti-nuclear protesters have disrupted. This is all I've asked of you. Repeatedly. No reasons have been explained, no evidence provided.

The only qualification you need is to be able to bullshit your way around. You and your mate, NMH have been found out. What a pair of prize pillocks you two are. No wonder you're held in such high regard here and at Withdean.

Maybe your bullshit works on someone as impressionable as a teenage girl. Doesn't seem to have the same effect on this board.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
To be fair there are more female stewards than back at the Goldstone.

The female stewards out the Albion have biggers muscles than the male ones... I've no idea what these women in orange jackets have been fed on but they are largely BEASTS... Apart from the cute one I sat on a bus with once.

:love: :love:

seagulljez

Nov 8, 2008
having sat in the family stand with my boy yesterday, I had to laugh when searched when entering the ground, and then mixing with away fans armed with soggy chips...
luckily as they were northern they were all stupid, and they didn't realise the ketchup could be seen as a weapon of mass destruction.
dangerous times here...!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
And you're a f***ing liar. There's no FA rule,

errr ..... yes there is - numerous ones that cover how many stewards are required for what type if situation. Not to mention the rules attached to the safety certificate and by the council.

I'm really not sure what your beef is - so there were a few extra stewards - at £7 per hour it's hardly going to break the bank !!!

And to take you up on another statement you made - the club DO NOT know how many people are going to turn up despite it being all ticket. Tickets are on sale past the time that a good percentage of stewards have to report for duty. I'm sure you'd love to turn up to work and be told to go home without pay !!!!

You just seem very angry considering you don't seem to have been put out at all. So your complaint is that you went to a football match, managed to see the whole thing AND six goals to boot but your day out was spoilt because there were a few too many orange jackets ? Hmmm ..... I know who I think looks like a complete plum and it isnt the club or NMH and his mates :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here