Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards signs for Sheffield United

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
chez said:
Why was Micky Adams there, anyone have any ideas who he might of been looking at??
hopefully he was there to see if he could get his old job back

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
chez said:
I only ever saw him have 1 good game, last season at home to Hull I think (when Carole scored that blinder) granted it was a very very good game though.
And that was the only game i missed due to our works xmas piss up.:lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Didn't Knight turn down a bid of 125k from Barnsley?McGhee did say that he can go at the right price

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Lord Bracknell said:
An interesting and novel use of the word "reluctantly" in that official announcement.

:D
I'm assuming "reluctantly" means "less money than we wanted":nono:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Bakesy said:
I'm assuming "reluctantly" means "less money than we wanted":nono:

or it means we actually quite like Neil Warnock and really didn't want to inflict so much dressing room unrest on him when he really needs to be focusing on staying up.

I hope they get off to a good start or it wont be long before Colin's dad asks him to shove along on the bench so he can have a word with the players!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I genuinely think that MM feels let down by the kid.

He was plucked from relative obscurity at Bury, where he was unhappy after playing only a dozen games, and put into the limelight.

He responded by siding with LK against Magoo and acting as if he knew it all.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ernest said:
I didn't realise you were in the dressing room with them :wave:

I planted a bug in your ARS when you were there disguised as a toilet cleaner in the changing rooms and recorded every word

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Didn't we turn down a transfer request from this Twat. Doesn't that mean He'd be entitled to bonus or whatever if he moves, whereas if we'd accepted his request he'd have got nothing.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
P.S. If we don't get a striker in tomorrow, McGhee should be sacked. For f*** sake we need strikers and we go and sell one to a club that has one of our main targets (Shipperley).
IF the twat that CKR is goes, and we sign no one than surely the manager has to move on. Money's there, the lure of 1st team footballs there, and we still can't sign any one.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Mr Burns said:
P.S. If we don't get a striker in tomorrow, McGhee should be sacked. For f*** sake we need strikers and we go and sell one to a club that has one of our main targets (Shipperley).
IF the twat that CKR is goes, and we sign no one than surely the manager has to move on. Money's there, the lure of 1st team footballs there, and we still can't sign any one.

I dont think this is all the managers fault.....

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
DAMANCLAY said:
I dont think this is all the managers fault.....
No nor do I. But there has to come a time when we have to change things around. He's been after a 'target man' for over a year now and it's getting boring waiting and listening to shit excuses.

Have just noticed Martin Perry's gone on the attack again on the website over some greenies comments.

Always seems to happen this near deadline day. It'll be Dick Knights turn to release a press comment condeming some group on Friday, the day after deadline day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here