Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards signs for Sheffield United

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
I'm just f***ed off.... another player goes, another deadline will pass and no one in.

Then in the next few months, McGhee will fall out with someone else and they will go in january etc etc.

And to cap it all off, lynch will no doubt go as well tommorow.

:angry:

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
I agree, I think his attitude has been as bad as Leon Knight's. But I just don't understand what we had to lose by giving it a few months to try and turn him round. Still plenty of time left on his contract. Worst comes to the worst and we've made no progress, then offload him in the Jan window.

I also agree with this. If the club can at least make it look like he has turned over a new leaf and he has some goals it can only mean more money.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Such a bad player that apparently a Premiership side want him - but as long as we can keep hold of Kerry, Harty and Chippy we'll be OK this year.

:nono: :D

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We only keep hearing bad news now.Selling players and yet we don't bring anyone in who is decent.f***ing joke now

He was a decent prospect.

I don't blame him for getting shitty for being dropped when you consider the calibre of our other striking options - he was the best we had! Jesus, top scorer last season what more does he need to do to get in the team ahead of a player we signed from non-league and a youth teamer with 2 career goals to his name at the beginning of the season

McGhee's man-management skills reek of piss. :nono: :nono: :nono:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
London Irish said:
Isn't it a bit bizarre that we played him tonight just as we were accepting a bid. Smacks to me that the footballing side of the club didn't quite know what the business side of the club was up to :glare:

I would assume they were letting someone from sheffield utd have a look at him on the pitch eh ?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i dont care if its wayne 'im really good' rooney

if they dont WANT to play for brighton then f*** EM

they'll be dead and buried LONG before the club ever will

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
algie said:
We only keep hearing bad news now.Selling players and yet we don't bring anyone in who is decent.f***ing joke now

Sir Bob, Currie, Cullip, Virgo, Iwelumo, Big Mac, Harding, Knight, Carole, Jarrett, CKR....

Lynch tommorow?

:(

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Les Biehn said:
I also agree with this. If the club can at least make it look like he has turned over a new leaf and he has some goals it can only mean more money.
We only see the tiny snippets of information in the press that the club want us to see.There is obviously far more to this, and one day it may come out, but MM and DK see CKR on a daily basis, and i'm sure if they felt the problems could be resolved then he wouldn't be going.Obviously MM feels CKR won't alter his stance, so i'm with the gaffer on this one.(His tactics are still shit tho.;) )

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
algie said:

Algie,
only about another 23 sales before tomorrow night....and we aint got no one left :lolol: and think of the money we will save on the wage bill !!! :p

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
London Irish said:
I agree, I think his attitude has been as bad as Leon Knight's. But I just don't understand what we had to lose by giving it a few months to try and turn him round. Still plenty of time left on his contract. Worst comes to the worst and we've made no progress, then offload him in the Jan window.

Was he subbed tonight because McGhee got handed a note that said "he's now owned by Neil Warnock, get him off" :rolleyes:
Just don't know about tonight. It might be that the deal was still being negotiated as they were playing? Maybe we'll find out tomorrow. I just think that he must have been a disruptive character to have around the place. He thought he was better than us and was pissed off. He let everyone know about that at Worthing pre-season. You could just see it. If he's been like that all summer and into the first few weeks of the season, with the transfer window coming up, they must have thought it was best to try and get a few quid for him and get him out asap. It's a very young, niaive squad; the last thing they need is to see someone lording it over them telling them how shit the club is etc What a shame - he could and should have been really good for us this season but like so many young players who think they're better than they actually are/ or are badly advised, he's not preapred to put the work in at the place which gave him his big break. Had the rules about transfer window not been in place, maybe then we could have talked some sense into him and it may have been a diffferent story.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bakesy said:
We only see the tiny snippets of information in the press that the club want us to see.There is obviously far more to this, and one day it may come out, but MM and DK see CKR on a daily basis, and i'm sure if they felt the problems could be resolved then he wouldn't be going.Obviously MM feels CKR won't alter his stance, so i'm with the gaffer on this one.(His tactics are still shit tho.;) )

I agree. But it is still worth a try.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
He was a decent prospect.

McGhee's man-management skills reek of piss. :nono: :nono: :nono:

That's quite a compliment. I was thinking of something far worse.

:D

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
hitony said:
Algie,
only about another 23 sales before tomorrow night....and we aint got no one left :lolol: and think of the money we will save on the wage bill !!! :p

I bet he went for peanuts.I still think Leon Knight was worth at least 250k.Lynch your next:down:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Sneaky George said:
Just don't know about tonight. It might be that the deal was still being negotiated as they were playing? Maybe we'll find out tomorrow. I just think that he must have been a disruptive character to have around the place. He thought he was better than us and was pissed off. He let everyone know about that at Worthing pre-season. You could just see it. If he's been like that all summer and into the first few weeks of the season, with the transfer window coming up, they must have thought it was best to try and get a few quid for him and get him out asap. It's a very young, niaive squad; the last thing they need is to see someone lording it over them telling them how shit the club is etc What a shame - he could and should have been really good for us this season but like so many young players who think they're better than they actually are/ or are badly advised, he's not preapred to put the work in at the place which gave him his big break. Had the rules about transfer window not been in place, maybe then we could have talked some sense into him and it may have been a diffferent story.

I must be honest, every time i saw him play, he always seemed to think he was the super star, even when he was coming on as a sub (which was most of the time !) i wonder if maybe the "COCA COLA" thing all went to his head, all that press etc alot more than your average youngster going to a club like ours, i personally am not to bothered by him going, i was never that impressed with him in the first place, and how much time would we have had to turn him round ? goodbye, good luck and good ridance ...:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here