Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards signs for Sheffield United

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The one thing I will say about CKR is he claims not to drink but a mate of mine says he has seen him numerous times pissed up in the Honey. Make of that what you will.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Rookie said:
would those wankers be the same ones who have just got him a move from a league 1 club with a useless manager to a premiership team?

Yes they would. The same wankers that probably advised him to kick up shit so he would get a move and tell him he's so great he should be in the Premiership.

CKR could have knuckled down scored 25 goals in League 1, earn't a move and everyone would have wished him well. Instead he has taken the quick and easy route. Until he listens to people who want to develop his game rather than thier wage packet he won't develop much as a player.

Just look at Joel Lynch to see the atitude he could have applied. Or Adam Virgo even Bobby Zamora. They all worked hard to earn a move. CKR thinks he is better than he is and that hard work is something others should do.

Enjoy your time on the Sheff utd bench.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Kinky Gerbils said:
Why are people having ago at CKR for giving his side of things when thats what people wanted?

Because its an absolute plie of steaming Horse Shit.

There is not one grievance in what he said as to why he should demand a move. I didn't play enough, I got subbed a few times. Big f***ing Deal. Every player gets dropped or subbed at some point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here