Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clubs sniffing around Dicker now

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Sniff away bitches. I'm all for this sniffing and cloak and dagger subterfuge. There is a reason why the only people sniffing round our players in bygone years were homeless piss-soaked tramps. It's because they were shit.
Now we have a quality squad sometimes it seems that people think its a surprise that other clubs are interested. What refreshing change!

And anway - I hardly think Poyet is going to ring tony Bloom one February afternoon saying 'oh blimmeee - we forget the contracts - now we will lose everyone for nothing and it really will be complicaeeed!!!
I am resting easy that we have a man running the team who knows what he is doing and how to handle himself - see Forster, Calderon etc. And we have a chairman quite happy to say: Suck my fat one Delia - I bet more than that on how many times my phone rings in an hour. take your squitty little million, bog off back to Six-finger city and tell your board to lick my dog's arse....' no-one will go for peanuts, they have not forgotten contracts and they will ensure they pay the right money to the right people who want to be here.

I'd love to see that in the Argus, word for word.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I'm not having a go at SAm Seagull or anyone else. It's just an opinion. If Murray goes - its a shame. But I will ask myself why - and I guess we will never the real facts - and rightly so. At work no-one is updated from all the meetings that go on in the boardroom and the exact rationale behind decisions.

Therefore we must all make do with our opinions based on a smattering of facts, a huge dose of rumour and great f***ing dollop of hearsay.

That's football.

It's tremendous.

If Murray goes then we will have someone else - it's happened before. Zamora, Nogan, Crofts, etc etc etc

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I was always under the impression that the Forster thing was because he wanted 2 years, and we didn't want to give a player of his age that long, but probably would have offered him one year. Also I'm fairly sure it's correct that only foreign clubs can speak to players after 6 months; only in May (when less than one month is left on a players contract) can English teams speak to them.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm [not?] going spend all day posting quotes for you. Go do a search yourself you lazy twat, you'll find plenty of them.

You've made the claim that Forster caused problems for the other managers, Questions is disputing it. Isn't it your obligation to prove your claim, not his? If there's plenty of evidence it won't take you all day.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
He's good at this level but I'm not sure he'd be that good at a higher level. I suspect we'll be looking to improve the side and he could be one of the casualties. Who knows, we'll see, not worried though, he's ours for now and that's the most important thing.

Oh and this story reeks of an agent getting his name out there just in case we dont offer a new deal.

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
I read on here the other day that cos we are playing well and winning games that everyone looks like a good player. Think this is very true. Not sure dicker or sparrow for that matter would be as good as everyone thinks in the championship.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I read on here the other day that cos we are playing well and winning games that everyone looks like a good player. Think this is very true. Not sure dicker or sparrow for that matter would be as good as everyone thinks in the championship.

And because it's dark now the sun has decided it won't come out until it gets lighter.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You've made the claim that Forster caused problems for the other managers, Questions is disputing it. Isn't it your obligation to prove your claim, not his? If there's plenty of evidence it won't take you all day.

I have no idea who Mr Burns is away from Nsc, and I completely disagree with his opinion on Barnes but I will back his opinion on Forster based on what I have been told by someone at the club.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I have no idea who Mr Burns is away from Nsc, and I completely disagree with his opinion on Barnes but I will back his opinion on Forster based on what I have been told by someone at the club.

I'm not saying he's wrong, just highlighting that when an atheist argues the existence of god with the pope, it isn't right to ask the pope to prove there is no god, he's not arguing that position, the atheist is. Mr Burns is saying Forster had trouble with Adams, Slade and Wilkins, Questions is sceptical and has asked for evidence, Mr burns has told him to find it himself. It's Mr Burns's obligation to prove/show evidence supporting his own position.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm not saying he's wrong, just highlighting that when an atheist argues the existence of god with the pope, it isn't right to ask the pope to prove there is no god, he's not arguing that position, the atheist is. Mr Burns is saying Forster had trouble with Adams, Slade and Wilkins, Questions is sceptical and has asked for evidence, Mr burns has told him to find it himself. It's Mr Burns's obligation to prove/show evidence supporting his own position.

Now I know GOD exists Acker. He`s managing the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here